“Popular and fun place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Popular Brewery, great burgers and sandwiches. Indoor and outdoor seating, a fire pit, great beers. Good location.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,152)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Dropped by for a brew and their beer battered fish and chips. Steak tartare is great, fish and chips are great. Beer Boiled peanuts suck! Good service but the place is always very crowded. Large selection of in house brews!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Loved the setting of this brewery, and they had great beer selections. My only complaint is that our server was a little rude.

Date of visit: March 2018
Lindsay H, Manager at Wicked Weed Brewing, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Hey Claire!

Thank you so much for this feedback and for checking us out. I am so sorry to hear your server was rude! Do you remember who it was so I can speak with them?

Cheers

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

During a recent trip to Asheville, we chose to meet friends for lunch @ Wicked Weed. The weather was warm & the outdoor seating is plentiful. This was the perfect place to meet friends.

The food was good.

The servers were immature & unprofessional. We requested to be seated outdoors. When the hostess showed us to a table shaded by an umbrella, we asked if we could sit at another table in the sun, she obliged, but only after rolling her eyes & sighing heavily.
The server was equally grumpy, as if she couldn’t be bothered. Of our group of 4, three ordered straight off the menu. One person ordered a beet salad with oil & vinegar “on the side”. She was told by the server that they could not put oil & vinegar “on the side”

We met for lunch early & Wicked Weed was not crowded. None of our ratings were the result of servers being busy trying to manage serversl customers. If I could give separate ratings for Ambiance it would be 5, Food 4 & Servers would be 1.

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, I am so sorry to hear about the service that day! I will be speaking to the hosts and if you can remember who the server was, I will speak to them as well. This is definitely not the level of customer service we strive for and I am so sorry to hear this. I will also pass this on to our general manager.

Cheers

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Like I said, awesome beer. Get some today, don't wait. Do it now! Why are you still here? You should be on your way to Wicked Weed.

Date of visit: April 2018