“Great Dinner Buffet ”

Yao Buffet Sushi Grill
Ranked #291 of 811 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

A local favorite I was told so why not give it a try while visiting Asheville
Extremely clean for a busy Wednesday evening including keeping empty plates off the tables
Servers work very hard as does the hibachi grill cook so please show gratitude with deserving tips
Food selection is excellent with so many choices including dessert and sushi
Buffet kept clean and full and food is just right
Great tasting meals!
I eat a lot of Asian up and down the east coast and this restaurant has earned my trust and 5 - star rating
As an out of town person I would add this restaurant to my "meal while visiting Asheville "

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Loved the selection! There wasn't a thing I tried that wasn't good! (Except the oysters but that's just because oysters are gross. I just wanted to experiment). Amazing selection at the sushi bar and lots of vegetarian options that were delicious! Pizza and mac and cheese were available for the kids. Price was $12.50 a person at dinner time and it was worth every cent. Very prompt service for refilling drinks.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon this restaurant after checking in to our hotel down the street.

The choices of food were amazing and delicious! They had a sushi area, hibachi grill, Chinese food, desserts, salad bar and more. And the price for our meal was very reasonable. Everything was fresh, food plentiful and staff was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Visiting my daughter at UNCA, and our family of 5 decided to try this place. Food was pretty good, lots of options and food was fresh. Price was good, we paid around $55 before tip. I'm not big on Chinese food but the variety was nice.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Yao is a very good buffet restaurant. They have whatever you like when it comes to
Asian food. They even have things for picky eaters (like kids). They do a good job of everything from Thai soup to sushi, well known Chinese dishes to oysters on the half shell. Solid dining but not fantastic. Good food, good price.