“Excellent”

Price range: US$9 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown Asheville
Description: At Over Easy Café, we take pride in creating fresh to order breakfast, and brunch dishes until 2 o'clock everyday. Focusing on supporting our local farmers, we have a variety of dishes that will satisfy any breakfast desires... Organic Meats and Dairy, Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Vegan and Dairy-free. We pride ourselves in sourcing ingredients as locally as possible.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great food, interesting menu. I had a hash bowl made with roasted sweet potatoes, red potatoes, rutabaga and brussel sprouts topped with an egg and avocado - yummy!
Cute but small cafe, 40 min wait but they will call you on your mobile so you can shop or go for coffee and return.
Delicious fresh juices!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

A truly lovely spot to enjoy a delicious, unique breakfast! Small dining area. We visited on a weekday morning in late March and there was counter seating only.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I went to over easy for breakfast on a Monday morning, they were surprisingly busy for that time of day. But, we got to sit down right away. My sister got the lavender smoothie, while it was a little expensive for its size, it was very good. She got the spring omelette and I got the croissant sandwich with bacon, both of us got the potatoes. The food had a good flavor, my favorite part being the bacon. It was crispy, and salty, just perfect. I got coffee with my meal, which was unlimited and delicious. Everything was good but slightly expensive for what it was.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Over Easy was recommended by a local lady setting up shop along the Grove Arcade. We went and were awed by the food. Apparently several others were since we had a half hour wait around 11:00 am. The food was worth it, though. I had waffles with whipped cream (the real deal), cinnamon Maple syrup, pecans and a banana plus a side of Benton's bacon. The Eggs Benedict at the next table look great. EVERYTHING did!

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Get there early or expect a wait. They are open 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM seven days a week. It is a very small diner, perhaps seats 25 people. The first morning we got there about 9:00 AM and there was a one and half hour wait (outside on the sidewalk) for 4 people. It was cold out so we left. The next morning we got there right at 8:00 AM. We were seated immediately, but 15 minutes later it was full there was a crowd outside waiting.
The service is great. Everyone was very friendly. The omelets we had were delicious, as were the sides of hash brown and grits. Coffee was steamy hot and very good. Neat place for breakfast!