My husband and I stayed here overnight 04-01-12. Nothing negative to report. The hotel is situated on top of a hill with lovely views of surrounding mountains. The bed was a latex mattress, very comfy. Granite bath counter, okay shower. Personal balcony. Very convenient to downtown. There is a sports complex with pool, golf, and workout facilities that makes this a resort, but we didn't take advantage of any of these. I would stay here again with no hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville