1,354 results
All reviews full kitchen fire pit top floor bedroom condo washer and dryer hear every footstep granite countertops upstairs neighbors huge shower small balcony home away from home living area hot tub flat screen thin walls walk in shower definitely stay here again
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Great place ! Very reasonable priced .. not far from Biltmore entrance... you get 2 days at Biltmore for the price of one . It’s pretty much like a condo.. we had a studio with fireplace.. it was comfortable and nice ..

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ssherry700
CarterS137, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the high marks! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, fireplace, and proximity to the nearby estate. We'd love to have you back anytime you're in the area.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We had one night stay, three bedrooms for 6 of us. There is full kitchen cookware. We cooked dinner and breakfast here. The location is close to Biltmore. It is very convenient for everything. We will definitely stay here again next time in town.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank feil675
CarterS137, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Fei, I'm so happy that you and your party of six had a great stay with us and got to take advantage of the kitchen in your suite and the proximity of the local attractions. I'd love to see you again the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with our stay. We were a party of six and fit fairly comfortably in a two-bedroom. Fireplace was a great feature to have since our temps were chilly. Everything was in good shape and very clean. Only have two complaints-- the second bedroom was only a double bed so a king or queen would be better suited, and the pull-out couch is crappy at best. It's spacious enough for two but is incredibly uncomfortable and you can feel all the springs. We don't ever expect the utmost comfort on a pull-out, but this was pretty bad. But overall our stay was very nice and we'd stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

I'm so happy we could impress you and that you had a wonderful stay! I'll definitely look into the couch issue you described, and I appreciate your thoughtful, candid review. I'm glad your party of six got to enjoy the spacious room and fireplace, and I hope we can have you back sometime for an even better stay.

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the spacious apartment, the huge bathroom, and the warm fireplace. However, one has to contend with noises coming through thin walls and ceilings. If that is bothersome to you, I would check in elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled with family
CarterS137, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Derek, I'm happy you enjoyed the spacious lodgings and fireplace here, although I am sorry that you had to deal with noise. We're always happy to address those issues if and when they arise, but I apologize that your stay was impacted, and I hope we can make it up to you in the future.

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night. The location was great as we had toured The Biltmore during the day. Check in was easy and the people were friendly. The condo was roomy with a nice layout, great bathroom, and a very nice kitchen area. The carpet in the bedroom obviously had not been vacuumed as there was stuff on the floor, the couch was tired. The remote didn’t work in the bedroom. We could here people above us walking and hear the TV’s next door. The worst was in the night we could hear the guy next door snoring loudly! Wow those was thin walls or he was really loud. Don’t think I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Canadafun
CarterS137, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thanks for staying with us. I'm happy you got to enjoy the area and got some friendly service from us. While we practice Asheville's green policy and only do regular rotations for linens and trash, we're always happy to address any issues with your room on the spot, and I hope someone was able to help you out. I'd love to show you the excellent stay we're known for on your next trip to the area.