“Great lunch/brunch ”

Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Green Sage Café is committed to making healthy food using pure, organic, local, non-gmo and humanely-raised ingredients. We offer a wide assortment of organic farm-to-cup coffee and espresso drinks, whole-leaf teas, raw juices, whole-fruit smoothies and scratch-made pastries and meals with vegan and gluten-sensitive options. We are an environmentally responsible company gratefully serving an enlightened community that cares about our future. Breakfast and lunch served all day!
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

The hungry one got the greenway plate; don’t be afraid of the tofu scramble instead of eggs — it’s excellent. Those of us who wanted something lighter got their curried lentil soup and shared the citrus-kale salad, both were delicious. Smoothies are really good here, as is their coffee. The menu is huge; I could come back often!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We were planning on getting smoothies at the grocery store next door but ended up going into Green Sage instead. My wife had the almond butter smoothie and I had the Santa Fe chicken sandwich with sweet potato chips. The food was good although the wait was significant. My wife had received her smoothie and finished the whole thing long before I received my order. When I asked about my order, the lady who helped me said, "It usually takes 15 minutes for orders." But it had been almost 30 minutes and there was no apology, no, "Let me check on that for you." I don't mind waiting for food, I guess I just hope for better customer service when there's a long wait involved.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018

This is a great spot next to the supermarket so you can shop and eat, also lots of parking! We enjoyed the beet burger, tempeh sandwiches and our host had the buddha bowl, we all finished our plates.. always a good sign. They have a large selection of coffee and juices but the must have item here is the GINGER LEMONADE did I say the GINGER LEMONADE its fabulous Thank you so much to Grace and the team at Green Sage

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Dosaprincess
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Great food. We ate their back to back mornings and loved every bit of it! Highly recommend their blt with an egg and the fries are see of the best we've ever had.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Very Vegan and Vegetarian friendly meal selection! Love their Buddha Bowls!! Their juices and other drinks are wonderful too. Whether you're there for family gatherings or business, you’ll love it!!

Date of visit: February 2018