Oakland Cottage B&B
US$118
US$88
US$127
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$76
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$162
US$92
Country Inn
Red Roof Inn Asheville West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$68
Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$94
BestWestern.com
US$294
  • Restaurant
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$263
US$224
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsdogwood suiterose roomother guestssmall porchprivate entrancefront porchgathering roomday bedthe river arts districtupon arrival we were greetedbreakfast was delicioussmall tvbed and breakfastbiltmore estate and villagewonderful amenitiesquick driveentire house
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I had a wonderful stay at the Oakland Cottage B&B in Asheville. I was visiting my daughter who moved to Asheville earlier this year. I stayed 3 nights in the Dogwood Suite. It was very comfortable and charming. My daughter spent 2 of the nights with me so it was nice to have an extra bed. (The extra bed is a twin in what appears to have once been a porch. The window coverings in the porch don't block much of the morning light. There are cute windows between the former porch and the bedroom which have great black-out blinds. I slept very well in the bedroom. The light could be an issue if you were traveling with a child who was sensitive to it.) The breakfasts were varied, generous and delicious! I chose the Oakland because it is near to where my daughter lives, but Asheville isn't that big a city, I think it would be convenient for any trip to the area. I'd definitely stay there again.

p.s. I hadn't noticed that it was pet-friendly until I read it in a review just now. It sure didn't look look or smell like a place that had had pets roaming around!

Room Tip: Dogwood suite has its own entrance.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank CathyBI
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Mary & Byron were fantastic hosts. Very helpful about providing advice about what to do around Asheville. The breakfasts were out of this world. I can not rate this B&B high enough. One of the best experiences I've ever had at a B&B.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank baanasta1
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We stayed here for a family reunion in Asheville. The house is so charming and perfect for our large family to be together. The front porch is marvelous for watching a thunderstorm or just relaxing with a glass of wine. We would highly recommend!

Room Tip: We stayed in the upstairs double. It was very comfortable, and very quiet considering the size of our group.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Catlohr
Reviewed January 1, 2011

We had a fabulous stay at this enchanting B&B, one of the best we've enjoyed. Being child (and pet!) friendly, this is a rarity and the breakfasts, coffee, and service (and price) were fantastic. Very happy with it - for my full review and photos see my blog: http://frugalnaturally.wordpress.com/2011/01/01/oakland-cottage-biltmore/

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Lizbet232
Reviewed May 24, 2010

My wife and I spent a weekend here for a Babymoon and had a wonderful stay. The house is charming and cozy, and the innkeepers are very friendly, accomodating and knowledgable of the area. Breakfast was delicious. We stayed in Rose Room 7, the smallest in the house, but got to view all other rooms and all were clean and lovely. Walking to downtown is possible but not appealing or recommended (approx. 2 miles on busy roads). The drive is quick and painless and we did it several times. We'd definitely stay again!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple