Over the past 10 years, we have stayed at At Cumberland Falls B&B 3 times with the most recent time just last weekend. Each time has been wonderful and makes me want to go back again and again. It is such a relaxing environment and the owners are so welcoming and helpful. Gary gives excellent advice on what to do/not do. He is very approachable. We forgot a phone charger, and he even had one we could borrow. The breakfasts are delicious, and I have always enjoyed the conversation at the table with the other guests. This time we stayed in The Lion's Den, and I loved that room. I highly recommend this B&B!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville