1900 Inn on Montford
US$115
US$99
US$95
Country Inn
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$294
US$279
  • Restaurant
Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$94
Red Roof Inn Asheville West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$122
US$94
US$149
US$134
Hampton.com
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$289
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
US$271
All reviewsron and lynnfitzgerald roomsocial hourfront porchsteam showerother guestsrossetti suiteeach morningedith whartonbluegrass musicgriffin cottagecarriage housebed and breakfastthe main housethe thomas wolfeheated floorsprivate patio
Reviewed 6 March 2012

On a recent stay in Asheville,NC. I had the good fortune to spend 3 nights at the Inn on Montford. I have stayed in B&B's in this and other countries, so I feel qualified to comment on the quality of this Inn. It is fabulous.

Lynn and Ron treat guests as if they are the only ones in town. No detail of comfort, from food to the quest room itself, to conviviality is missed. Their staff cares for the guests in the same manner.

I highly recommend going to Asheville just to stay with them. It is more than breakfast or a bed. It is all about feeling pampered in a lovely home. Sigh! I need more of that.

Sincerely, Janet Cameron

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My wife and I stayed at the 1900 inn and our room was Zealdas retreat the room was amazing it definitely had the feel of early 1900 home with some modern amenities. The owners and staff where welcoming and the breakfast was delicious. The location of the inn is great and me and my wife will definitely be coming back

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2012

My SO and I always go away for the weekend of my birthday (2/26) and our anniversary (2/28), and we ALWAYS have to pick a place with a top of the line, fancy bathroom :) the first place we ever stayed together had a huge walk in shower so ever since we've always had to find a place to top the last. This place did it for us! We stayed in "Zelda's Retreat" and it is wonderful. The bathroom is gorgeous and well maintained, the only downfall is that since this is an old house, it takes a little while for hot water to circulate but don't let that stop you from coming! It's worth the wait for sure. Lovely (cheetah!) print bathrobes in the room and a heated towel bar, what else do you need? The only thing I will say I did not like is the fact that they are prone to power surges and one happened during our stay, it was completely dark and a little scary for a minute but they fixed the problem quickly! The inn keepers are so sweet and make sure you feel right at home :) great place to come if you're ready for peace and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Inkeepers Joy and Ron were very friendly and helpful and run a quite spectacular establishment. Every request was fulfilled. The William Morris room was decorated with period furniture wallpaper and a huge bed. In the room was a huge jacuzzi bath tub, there was also a shower/steam room. Parking was very convenient -right outside the room. Everything was comfortable and safe.
There was 3 course breakfast, but some might find it a little sweet to start the day.
The AV set -up in the room is quite intricate and perhaps people being there for 1-2days might find it a bit complicated to enjoy fully.
Overall the "1900 inn" is a great experience in a great location.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 23 February 2012

The Inn at Montford was was a wonderful gem in Asheville just minutes away from downtown Asheville and only a few miles from the Biltmore. After a great deal of research on the internet and many B&B sites, the Inn offered everything I was looking for at a great price compared to other B&Bs with comparable service, rooms, and location. We were absolutely delighted with our hostess Lynn and her staff. The house was meticulously restored with beautiful antiques. Lovely touches such as the morning tea and coffee delivered to your room before breakfast, the gourmet 3 course breakfast, and the evening wine made our stay at the Inn a fantastic experience to be treasured. Taylor K

Room Tip: The rooms vary from a luxurious couples retreat in a new carriage house to spacious rooms, beautifully appointed. Our room, the Thomas Wolfe was a corner room with a fireplace, with wonderful light from many windows was a great price compared to other bed and breakfasts!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple