“Very Cute, Very nice”

1900 Inn on Montford
Ranked #14 of 39 Asheville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The inn keepers at this inn were very pleasant and helpful. My boyfriend, a picky eater, was not totally impressed with the breakfastes, he is more of a bacon and eggs kind of a man. I thought the breakfastes were very cute, and the 3 course breakfastes were a nice change to our normal day. I, having a milk allergy, greatly appreciated the service to try to cater to my allergy. Our room was great, the amenities in it very nice, great towels! It was in a great spot and had a great porch. The owners are patrons of a local performer, and we greatly enjoyed the show they put on for us, a great way to start our evening. One other thing that really was extraordinary was that the cd we bought from the performer was scratched. We sent it back to the inn keepers and they got in touch with him and sent us a new cd! Really appreciated, really great. I think if an inn keeper will go through the trouble of doing this, they really are worth it!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

1900 Inn on Montford is absolutely amazing! Great people (thanks Ron and Lynn), such a convenient part of Asheville (for walking, food, shopping, etc.), and most importantly the perfect accommodations for a couple and their pet(s). Our French Bulldogs were in heaven and really enjoyed the courtyard behind the William Morris Suite. We hope to be back soon...could not have had a better stay! Anyone who does not stay at 1900 Inn on Montford is missing out on something very special.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2012

When my fiance and I first started looking for a honeymoon B&B we went online to review our options. After many weeks of reading reviews and looking at pictures we chose The 1900 Inn on Montford. The day we arrived and were escorted to our room (The Cloisters) I was blown away and my wife almost cried right there. The pictures did not do this place justice. Lynn and Ron were so welcoming and did everything they could to make our stay fun, yet at the same time gave us all the privacy we needed. Breakfast was wonderful each morning and from 6-7 we would get together each night. Our last night there Lynn even brought in a musician who was great. We enjoyed our stay so much that when we found out that our room was not booked the day we were supposed to leave we asked Lynn if we could stay another night. She was more than accommodating. The entire place was wonderful but we just loved the jacuzzi and spa room. The shower had so many shower heads it was like a car wash. felt like rain falling on you and at the same time the side heads shot out water. The shower area even had steam. The Jacuzzi was unreal. Huge enough for two people with the sound of the water fountain. At night when it got a little chilly we were able to put on the remote controlled fireplace. All we can say is WOW.

Todd and Leslie

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Let me just say I was so excited before I got there but when I arrived I was greeted with the kindest smile and best service. Me and my husband stayed in the Fitzgerald Room, and it was beautifully decorated. The Breakfasts were delicious and the Saturday Night Happy hour and music were very entertaining!! I love a Banjo! I will have to say this was one of the best trips I have taken and We will be returning for future stays. I did not get to meet Ron, but Lynn was devine and one of the sweetest most adorable people I have ever met!! (Yes, I am from the South, we say adorabe!) I highly recommend this place to stay!! Please take time and allow one weekend to experience this B & B, you will not regret it:) (By the way, Lynn if you are seeing this, Get my room ready I am coming back!!

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Had a fantastic time in Asheville. The Rosetti Suite was sumptuous. It was the best B and B where I've ever stayed. The breakfasts delivered to my door were also amazing!

Reviewed 6 March 2012

On a recent stay in Asheville,NC. I had the good fortune to spend 3 nights at the Inn on Montford. I have stayed in B&B's in this and other countries, so I feel qualified to comment on the quality of this Inn. It is fabulous.

Lynn and Ron treat guests as if they are the only ones in town. No detail of comfort, from food to the quest room itself, to conviviality is missed. Their staff cares for the guests in the same manner.

I highly recommend going to Asheville just to stay with them. It is more than breakfast or a bed. It is all about feeling pampered in a lovely home. Sigh! I need more of that.

Sincerely, Janet Cameron

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My wife and I stayed at the 1900 inn and our room was Zealdas retreat the room was amazing it definitely had the feel of early 1900 home with some modern amenities. The owners and staff where welcoming and the breakfast was delicious. The location of the inn is great and me and my wife will definitely be coming back