US$330
US$250
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$197
US$188
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$158
Doubletree.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$329
US$254
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$353/night.

US$311
US$280
InterContinental
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$342/night.

The Verb Hotel(Boston)
US$188
US$159
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$282
US$254
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$352/night.

US$199
HIExpress.com
US$187
US$179
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$269
US$256
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

1,505 results
All reviewsnewbury streetfrench doorsharvard clubfenway parkupgraded to a suitemass aveone bedroom suitemarble bathroomcharming hotelsmall hotelgreat boutiqueliving areasitting roomroom servicerestaurants and shopsmini barthe location is perfect
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We just enjoyed an incredible three night stay at the Eliot Hotel. This is the place to stay if you are attending games at Fenway. It is less than a mile to the park! It’s also walkable to Boston Common and great shopping just one block over. We had a Suite and it was roomy. They carpets and bathroom were recently upgraded! Lots of linens and towels provided. There was also an evening turndown service! The AC worked well! Bed was super comfy! The staff went above and beyond to make our stay great! The Bell Boys are attentive, helped with luggage, doors and provided directions and tips for what to see in Boston! We loved our time here!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ArchCanada44
Joseph P, Assistant General Manager at Eliot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay and for the high rating. It is certainly a compliment that this guest derived the "best hotel experience ever" at the Eliot! Our spacious and comfortable designer suites, coupled with our attentive and caring staff certainly help us create such extraordinary stay experiences. The Eliot's location, as well, is truly remarkable! Located in Boston's elegant and fashionable Back Bay district, the Eliot finds itself situated on residential and park-like Commonwealth Avenue, and only steps to so many of Boston's resources, including venerable Fenway Park,less than a 15 minute walk away. I look forward to being able to welcome this guest back once more.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A great hotel in a great location that is truly dog friendly...no weight limit or other restrictions that aren’t really “friendly.”Part of the pack walked to Fenway Park and the other part enjoyed the neighborhoods around the hotel. Super nice room with small but very nice bathroom. Good breakfast in restaurant. Certainly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rob D

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review his stay and for the stellar rating. The Eliot is, indeed, a pet-friendly hotel. Pets are certainly part of one's family, so when they come along in travel, we endeavor to do whatever we can to ensure pets enjoy the Eliot as much as our guests! I am grateful for this guest's recommendation to others, and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming him back once more.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for two nights in July. We chose it because it was close to the T and Newbury St. When we were looking to book a hotel, everything was super expensive and The Eliot Hotel was reasonably priced. We are so glad we did choose it! I was upgraded on arrival which was a lovely surprise. I had a queen suite and it was very comfortable. It was spotlessly clean and the room was tastefully decorated. It was a bit noisy at certain times - but nothing unbareable. I didn’t have a view but it didn’t matter to me. Everyone who works here is pleasant and nothing is a problem. It was an easy walk to Newbury St and there are many places to eat. It was my first visit to Boston and hopefully not my last. I would certainly recommend The Eliot Hotel and I would return in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay and for the high rating. The combination of the Eliot's super convenient and beautiful location; our comfortable and spotless designer suites; and our genuinely caring staff dedicated to personalized service, help make us create extraordinary stay experiences. I'm delighted this guest chose the Eliot to be her home while visiting Boston for the first time, adn am grateful for such a wonderful recommendation. It will certainly be my pleasure to welcome her back once more.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were so pleased with our stay at The Eliot Hotel. The staff was superb. We were upgraded upon arrival. What a nice surprise! We checked out this morning and they arranged our car rental. We will be heading back to the area at the end of the week and will stay there again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay at our "wonderful hotel," and for the compliments about our "superb" staff! As a hotel dedicated to personalized service, our genuinely caring staff is always happy to assist our guests to ensure they have an extraordinary stay. I'm delighted this guest was so pleased with her stay and look forward with to welcoming her back again so soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Traveled here for work and love this little hotel. Faves:

--Good bed, linens and pillows.
--Nice suite area for lounging.
--Friendly and helpful staff. When I needed internet because the hotel internet was spotty, they helped out with a mobile hotspot I could hook up to my computer.
--great location. Tons of food nearby and close to everything.

Didn't love:
--menu. It was very limited and there was no late night menu
--Wifi. Very spotty. I've stayed here twice and it was a problem both times.
--Tiny bathroom. I could barely turn around in there. And if you're a person who needs to lay out makeup or grooming tools, good luck.

Overall, I'd stay again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay and for her kind comments about our accommodations," friendly and helpful staff," and our "great" location. Prospective guests may find it helpful to know that the Eliot offers 24 hour room service. It's true, however, that the overnight menu is a more limited version of the full menu. Our staff is always ready to assist guests with other options they may find helpful as well. As noted in previous reviews, the hotel's bathrooms tend to be smaller, a product of the Eliot's 1920's architecture. Where we have had an opportunity to expand the bathrooms we have done so. Currently 60% of the hotel's bathrooms have been extended. Guests for whom a larger bathroom is important are encouraged to let us know in advance of their stay so that we can reserve the most appropriate accommodation.

Lastly, I apologize to this guest about her Wi-Fi service experience. Prospective guests might appreciate knowing that the hotel has completely rewired it's Wi-Fi network, and a new service provider enables the hotel to have super fast service with extended bandwidth, allowing guests to connect as many devices as they need!

I'm delighted that, overall, this guest would stay again, and look forward to welcoming her back!