Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,276 results
All reviews faneuil hall quincy market the north end freedom trail great location within walking distance mini bar hotel restaurant valet parking td garden street noise standard room per day wonderful hotel upon check the financial district millennium
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2021 via mobile

Horrible service. No one answers the phone when you dial the front desk. They legit have no staff. Ordered ice to my room. Never came. No restaurant open. They are milking Covid in my opinion. No valet, have to walk a block to park. Just way down hill. Won’t stay again. Awful stay.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel if you want services and service in general.
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank chris1978888888
Reviewed June 28, 2021 via mobile

We had an amazing stay at The Bostonian. A wonderful
Location, convenient parking, and a beautiful, comfortable room. Staff was amazing- warm and welcoming. I really appreciated being offered a bottle of water after coming in from my morning run, and all of the help offered for getting around town- both before and during our stay. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank allieboomboom
Reviewed June 28, 2021

Liked: Location and the room was clean. Also, The young lady named JJ was extremely accommodating and friendly when getting us checked in. It was after the check in time and we had to get into our room to get ready for a 5:30 reservation. Our room was not ready at 4:00, so she did give us an upgrade in order to get us into a room. She was awesome.

Disliked · We paid $40.00 for parking and when we went into the parking garage, the QR code did not pop up in the email that was sent. Cars were behind us so we had to put in our card in order to get in. About 20 minutes later the QR code came up. The front desk told us we could scan the code when we exited the garage, but it didn't work , so our other card was charged the $40.00. We now paid $80.00 for not even 24 hours of parking. When I went back to the hotel front desk they told me that they couldn't do anything because it was a separate company. They gave me a phone number that never answers and it won't let you leave a message. I then called the Bostonian and they said they would tell the manager. Haven't heard a thing as of yet.

1  Thank lorigal1
Reviewed June 25, 2021

Across the street from Faneuil Hall, I loved this location in the North End. I was looking for something modestly priced for a few nights before a big weekend on Martha’s Vineyard with friends. This was just fine. Interior room, very dark but again I was just sleeping there. Plenty clean. The restaurant seems to be closed and the Front Desk didn’t answer the phone. The cable was not connected in my room. However, for the price in the heart of Boston, I’m not complaining!

Room tip: Ask for a window with a view, otherwise you will face brick walls, just know that
1  Thank amytaricco
Reviewed June 24, 2021

Not a good stay...minibar couldn't open...called 3 times for someone to adjust it. Lukewarm shower.. said they would deliver ice..but didn't...no Bible...confusion on the cab and refunding my facilities fee....only one person working at checkout. Great location...nice bathroom. Will not stay again though. They did refund my facilities fee. Disappointed. Also...awful view!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family