“Good food”
Review of Eataly

Eataly
Reserve with OpenTable
Eataly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 3,558 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had the mushroom pappardelle and the black truffle pizza, the food was great! I couldn’t stop eating, but little can be said for the service or the ambiance sadly.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Eataly is one store that seems to consist of many smaller stores and restaurants. There is a bakery section, a deli with large chunks of deli meat hanging from the ceiling, a cheese section with huge rolls of cheese, a fruit/vegetable section, and much more. In addition there are several restaurants and seating areas where you can order a sandwich from one or gelato from another or pizza and other food from a third. I saw a sign for another restaurant upstairs, but didn’t go to look. Even if you are not hungry, it is worth walking in and taking a look.

1  Thank tinaNtravel
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

We have been here many times as we live in the city.

We haven't tried everything, but they sell multiple types of pizza, gelato, coffee, sandwiches, homemade chips, fruits veggies, seafood, meats, homemade pasta, and cheese.

I've tried the gelato and thought it was delicious. Very tasty not a wide variety of flavors, but I've tried the tiramisu.

I've also tried the homemade chips, they were nothing special.

Truffles are very tasty, you can find them on your left when waking in. Second counter. There are multiple places to sit and dine.

We sat and ordered a pizza. Very flavorful. We also had an appetizer which was delicious.

You can purchase all types of items to cook your own meal the place is huge.

There is an upstairs restaurant that has been very popular since its opening. Haven't tried it but would like to.

I've sampled the cheese and can say it was delicious.

There is an area on the way out where you can purchase some fresh produce.

I really enjoy this place. It's no longer an eye sore that the food court that used to be in that spot was.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Lots to see
Different areas to sit and eat
It can be a zoo. So crowded you can barely move be through the aisles
Tables are first come first serve in La Pizza & La Pazza but worth it
Great selection of shareable dishes with super fresh ingredients and prompt service

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Italian grocery with Italian brands of pasta, olive oils, breads, canned goods, condiments, Italian candies, Italian drinks, wines, fresh meats, fresh seafood,...so much....I noticed 3 sit down restaurants (pasta, pizza, seafood), a sandwich counter, a salad counter. So good! Each restaurant area has it's own kitchen, but you can order any from any kitchen. We ate here twice. The calzone that I had was very good and filling. Then, I had the Pansotti Di Patate (potato ravioli with montasio cheese) - OMG! - i was done for! It was absolutely delicious! I could have browsed/shopped for hours in the store but, sadly, was constrained for time.

Been to Eataly? Share your experiences!