US$443
Agoda.com
US$308
TripAdvisor
1,764 results
All reviewsthe north endaragostacoast guardmain buildingexhale spahanover streetnespresso machinewater taxibeautiful hotelold north churchwater viewfreedom trailtd gardenquincy marketturn down servicebeautiful roomfaneuil hall
Reviewed April 25, 2012

In a word, disappointing - I would have told the staff had anyone asked. I was with a group of 12 from various cities yet my room wasn't held. They offered an upgrade for a fee, and after I objected, they located me into the Gold concierge building. The room was small, smaller than my fellow associates in other buildings, but I got the lounge service which was very nice - good food! Maid service never happened, and I got a 5:00AM wake up call that I didn't request and was two hours earlier than I needed to get up (that's 2:00AM my time). The desk staff also misplaced a package needed for a meeting. It was eventually found and delivered after a few hours. Others in my group liked the hotel. The star service provider was Nancy, our server in the restaurant. Although I reported the problems mentioned above and heard "I'm sorry" more than I should have, there was never an attempt to make things better: sloppy and unimpressive service but a nice building.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank vljmiller
Jana_Baseel, Fairmont Battery Wharf, Marketing Coordinator Jana Baseel at Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

We are concerned to read your posted comments about your recent visit with us at Fairmont Battery Wharf and appreciate that you provided this feedback. Please be assured that we have shared your comments with our Operations team and will be addressing the issues you noted. It is however a delight to hear that our server, Nancy, made a nice impression on your stay. She is certainly a star employee and we will be pleased to pass on your compliments. If you would like to contact us directly to provide more information (batterywharf@fairmont.com), we would welcome the opportunity to resolve any miscommunications that might have occurred while you were here. It is a shared priority of the staff to provide thoughtful service to all of our guests, and we regret that your visit did not meet your expectations. Thank you for providing your comments in this forum.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

i've stayed at the fairmont before,and each time i have been delighted.I asked for hypoallergenic pillows and got them right away.The rooms are equipped with nespresso coffee makers,so you get a perfect cup of coffee each time.nice large rooms,and super comfy beds.so much so we order room service! (fyi,room service food is delicious and plentiful .) I wanna go back!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pmgjoni
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I found it to be nice. Not a 4 star- I would put it in league with a Holiday Inn without amenities-no pool, too far between buildings, no housekeeping, no breakfast, sneaky charges for internet, my room was small. I had to ask for everything repeatedly. One of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in, though. The staff was nice, polite, it was just okay. No Hilton or Rennaisance, and I paid 2 times more at Fairmont than either of those.

Room Tip: I don't know, you may not get what you ask for anyway.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Jana_Baseel, Fairmont Battery Wharf, Marketing Coordinator Jana Baseel at Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review in this forum. Feedback from all our guests is appreciated and we regret that the overall value didn’t match your expectations, and for that we are disappointed. If there is anything that could have made your stay better, we hope you’ll let us know. As for future stays with us or with any Fairmont hotel, joining the Fairmont President’s Club is completely free and members can access complimentary wireless internet during their stays. Thank you again for sharing and we hope that you consider returning to our hotel as we would welcome the opportunity to win you back.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

This hotel is really nice. Very nice clean rooms and great location! You are within walking distance of great restaurants. The habor view is wonderful! Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank padilladora
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Stayed here on St. Patrick's Day. Booked a room with two double beds but they were overbooked so we got upgraded to a President's Club room! The room was huge! Had a living area with a huge pull out couch, dining area, a desk and office area, and two bathrooms! The bed was incredibly comfortable. The shower had a waterfall shower head which was great! Also in the bathroom were very nice shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Also had mouthwash. Room included a coffee maker, and even a little bowl of candies. You cant beat the location either, The North End!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends