Stayed at Fairmont Battery Wharf on 6/15/12. It was a fantastic experience from check in to check out. We ate at Aragosta- wonderful outdoor dining with friends and ended the night toasting S'Mores at their firepits- very unique and fun. The hotel room itself was very clean, comfortable bed and a large bathroom. When we got back to our room after dinner there was a plate of fresh chocolate covered strawberries- such a surprise and a delicious treat! Overall I would recommend staying at the Fairmont for a romantic evening. The hotel itself was quiet and we enjoyed our view of the harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of Boston's Battery Wharf renaissance, The Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront merges the North End's trademark charm with a contemporary appreciation for history and sense of place. Featuring 150 stylishly designed guest rooms and suites with extraordinary waterfront views, this luxurious boutique hotel on the pedestrian-friendly HarborWalk boasts two bars and restaurants, 6,000 square feet of meeting space, an award-winning Spa and Fitness Center and easy access to Boston's bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and TD Garden, New England's premier sports and entertainment arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel Boston
- Fairmont Hotel Battery Wharf
- Fairmont Hotel Boston