“Great Atmosphere and Food”

Earls Kitchen + Bar
Ranked #552 of 3,329 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$13 - US$35
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We came here for a building event and enjoyed everything. The servers were friendly, attentive and made sure to explain which food was what. Their chicken tacos were delicious, and while I did not try their swordfish tacos, I heard a lot of good things about it.

All of the sushi was also delicious. They provided a wide range of roll types with plenty of soy sauce and wasabi.

We will have to come back for dinner or lunch since I have heard great things about it, as well as their patio in the summer.

Dylan T, Manager at Earls Kitchen + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to write Earls a review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and tacos with us. We look forward to hosting you again!

Dylan Todd

Reviewed 8 January 2018

First timer. We sat outside in the enclosed patio area. Hot under the heaters, but not that bad. Service was great, lovely girl serving us, very nice. Food was great. No one complained. Wings were awesome. Kale salad... Soups were okay, typical no clams. Great. Overall, good stuff. Enjoy.

Hi Michaela,

Thank you for taking the time to write Earls a review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our patio and service! We look forward to hosting you again!

Dylan Todd

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The menu offers “Mexican food”, sushi and burgers so you have plenty to choose from. The food is good but not great and the place is nosy nevertheless the decoration of the place is good. The quinoa and avocado power bowl is good.
I think we were expecting something better since the restaurant is always full.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

The drinks at earls are absolutely fantastic for a great price. The truffle fries are also one of my favourite things to order here. When I go on weekdays the service is great. But, on the weekends they get super busy and the wait to get inside can take ages. However, the staff is very friendly and accomodating which makes up for the lack of attention they give to customers on the weekends.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The first thing you notice when you walk in is the infernal noise, pulsating, reverberating, ceaseless. Once you get over that, the food is good, nothing special but adequate. Service is spotty: the order for one of our party was not placed, so she got her food when the rest of us were finishing. Adding insult to injury, the order was wrong and she only got half of what she ordered (salad without the chicken). I would think there are better restaurants out there with a vibrant vibe without the significant shortcomings of this one.