“Perfect Ramen”

Ranked #834 of 3,429 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

If you want ramen then this is the place. It’s located in the Chinatown area. We tried their Shoyu Ramen with pork, Beef Shoyu Ramen and they were fantastic! Noodles were perfect and the broth too was great.
Place kinda small, you have to pay in cash. But the food was great!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This place has some serious umami kapow!! Nouveau twists on noodles and apps were all amazing! I’m mostly a recovering vegetarian (and periodic pescatarian) and absolutely love this noodle shop. I work in Chinatown and l bring friends from LA and out of town here. The salmon crudo with passion fruit bursting boba was so delicious- a spicy, sweet and surprising combo of textures and flavors that worked so well! My Mazemen market bowl with added soy egg and fried Brussels sprouts was creamy and delicious! Chefs and servers were all helpful and accommodating for our minor menu tweaks. My kinda place!!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

I was looking for a place to eat ramen in Boston'sChinatown. I was traveling by myself and I found this place by chance. The atmosphere is very good, the staff is very friendly. and the food is very tasty; The ramen was really good, especially on a cold winter day. I totally recommend this place.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

... in great atmosphere. Who traveled Japan, does appreciate this place!
New, modern, clean, in Chinatown Boston.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

After visiting Shojo, we stopped in to check out the menu for possible takeout options. We really liked what we saw and grabbed two items. The lamb noodles were yummy and with plenty of umami. The black garlic mazemen was a cool fusion dish with a very tasty broth and the egg made it!
The spot it almost kitchy with Japanese/Asian art. Everyone was very nice. The space it tight so if it's busy it may be better to get takeout.

Been to Ruckus? Share your experiences!