All reviews wonderful hosts jon karen the green turtle ii water taxi gentle rocking each morning the navy yard bistro aft deck karen's breakfasts boston harbor breakfast delivered uss constitution complimentary snacks b and b yogurt thought of everything the north end
Reviewed December 14, 2017

We have family living right in Charlestown right behind the Marina. Our kiddos stayed with their grandparents and my husband and I had a 2 nights on the Green Turtle. Even in December, we found it warm and cozy. I did stay a 3rd night even after my husband had to go back home for work and my son came down for a sleepover on the boat. What a fun experiece for us to share together. Breakfast provided all 3 mornings were delicious. The location is fantastic, Jon and Karen have loads of info they can share about where to go and what to do. I highly recommend this charming floating B&B. Thanks Jon and Karen!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2017

I highly recommend the Green Turtle Floating Bed and Breakfast! It was a beautiful boat that provided many amenities. Such a fun and relatively inexpensive way to see the city and be with friends. We slept 6 comfortably on the boat! Thanks for the wonderful weekend!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

We really loved our night at the Green Turtle, we wish we could’ve stayed longer. The hosts are so friendly and helpful and the delicious breakfast really exceeded our expectations! We stayed on the houseboat duplex. We loved to getting rocked to sleep that night (high winds = higher than usual waves)! Close enough to the city to be convenient, but far enough away to feel a little secluded. Definitely recommended!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2017

My husband and I recently stayed at the Green Turtle Floating Bed and Breakfast. The location is excellent! The houseboat, very cozy and charming. The hosts are welcoming and very prepared to recommend restaurants and transportation options. The breakfast was delicious.

The location was new for us. In the past, we've never stayed in the Charlestown area. We chose this location because we were hoping to be close to the area our son would be docking at. It was perfect. In fact, we even saw his ship sail by on its way to the dock.

I highly recommend this alternative to a traditional B&B. We're hoping to be able to return on our next visit to the Boston area. Many thanks, Joh and Karen.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MARYB2548
Reviewed November 4, 2017

I used to live on a houseboat, so getting back "on the water" was just wonderful. Jon and Karen were personable, and made our stay special. They told us about the area, and gave us tips on where to go and where to eat. I'd love to go back sometime in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple