1,926 results
All reviewsbliss spabliss productswow suitew insidercool corner roomthe theater districtlobby bar iscupcakesfloor to ceiling windowsstreet noiseupgraded roomhigher floorgreat roomupon checkvalet parkingfreedom trailloren
Reviewed November 4, 2017

From the entry doors ‘manned’ 24/7 to the large spacious rooms, to attentive service what’s not like. The friendly staff follow up every day by texts. I had a light burn out in the bath room, I mentioned it at the desk by the time I came back the light was fixed and there was a hand written note letting me know it was fixed.

The room lay out is brilliant, literally in that the lighting and fixtures are modern and figuratively in that there are power strips, a charging tray, a Bose Bluetooth speaker, and a 60 inch LCD.

Room service is pricey but the food is excellent, better seasoned and cooked perfectly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GurkiSinghGM, General Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Hello DrugDoc,

I am beyond satisfied to see that you had such a fantastic time over at W Boston. It is safe to say that we like to set ourselves apart from other brands with unique design touches, practical yet spacious rooms, and above all, our signature Whatever/Whenever promise that will take your experience to new heights.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in a near future.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

I loved my stay at this artistic and elegant hotel. All the staff were very polite, helpful, and attentive. Fabiola was a particularly outstanding staff member. I loved the modern artistic feel of my room!

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor with a free upgrade, and loved the view. Made me realize there is a great brewery just across the street.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GurkiSinghGM, Front Office Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you U6630TZdeborahc for posting this gracious review and taking the time to recognize Fabiola's genuine service.

We loved having you here and can't wait for your next visit.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing hotel. I had one of the best hotel experiences with them. After a difficult trip that landed me last minute at the W, I was taken care of from the second I walked in the doors. The check in agent, Taylor, not only helped me immensely at check in, but followed up with me throughout my stay to assist. The hotel itself is gorgeous, modern, and clean. There are lots of amenities inside the restaurant, and also lots of things nearby within walking distance, including places to get food and pharmacies. I’ll be staying here every time I’m in Boston.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear mshollyholiday,

I had tremendous pleasure and pride reading your review. I am thrilled to see that W Boston made quite an impact your trip, mainly due to our beloved and bubbly Taylor. I will not miss the opportunity to send your gracious regard over to her and to the entire team. Your post perfectly reflects our daily efforts to make every interaction, every stay meaningful and genuinely impactful.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in a near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

I had an exceptional experience, Pamela went above and beyond to exceed my expectations first gave me a complimentary upgrade to an incredible room and always anticipating anything that I could have needed during my stay!! Thanks Pam.

Room Tip: great location
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you db0203 for sharing your amazing W Boston experience, mainly due to Pamela genuinely looking after all your needs. I am very grateful to have her in our team, setting a great example to follow.

We hope to see you returning to W Boston soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Very quirky hotel with great extras such as chargers. Very modern and might not appeal to an older traveller. Staff very friendly and helpful and room was superb. Great central location, would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a high room and had no travel noise
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Beth for sharing your W Boston experience. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed service, location and room amenities.

We hope to see you returning to W Boston in a near future.