Free cancellation until 27/07
US$412
US$264
Agoda.com
1,891 results
All reviewsbliss spabliss productswow suitew insidercool corner roomthe theater districtstuart streetlobby bar iscupcakesspg memberfloor to ceiling windowsstreet noiseupgraded roomhigher floorgreat roomvalet parkingfreedom trail
Reviewed November 10, 2017

I’ve travelled on business many times but never got such a warm welcome from a front desk as I got at the W. Taylor made sure I felt special and knew everything I needed to know about the hotel and surrounding area.
Good lounge area with a cool vibe, room was as expected

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GurkiSinghGM, General Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

hello MikeP,

Thank you for sharing your post. It looks like that you fully embraced your W Boston experience and I will not miss the opportunity to send your gracious regards over to our bubbly Taylor, who made quite an impact on your stay I can tell.

We can't wait to have you returning to W Boston soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Great spot and location to settle in for a day or 7 in Boston. Property is super clean and well staffed. Not a "scene"'like so many W hotels. But great amenities (gym, concierge, etc). Would definitely return here and recommend to friends and colleagues.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GurkiSinghGM, General Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Hello LaurenOnDemand,

I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed our time over at W Boston. We are definitely looking forward to your return, on another business or personal trip.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

From the entry doors ‘manned’ 24/7 to the large spacious rooms, to attentive service what’s not like. The friendly staff follow up every day by texts. I had a light burn out in the bath room, I mentioned it at the desk by the time I came back the light was fixed and there was a hand written note letting me know it was fixed.

The room lay out is brilliant, literally in that the lighting and fixtures are modern and figuratively in that there are power strips, a charging tray, a Bose Bluetooth speaker, and a 60 inch LCD.

Room service is pricey but the food is excellent, better seasoned and cooked perfectly.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GurkiSinghGM, General Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Hello DrugDoc,

I am beyond satisfied to see that you had such a fantastic time over at W Boston. It is safe to say that we like to set ourselves apart from other brands with unique design touches, practical yet spacious rooms, and above all, our signature Whatever/Whenever promise that will take your experience to new heights.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in a near future.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

I loved my stay at this artistic and elegant hotel. All the staff were very polite, helpful, and attentive. Fabiola was a particularly outstanding staff member. I loved the modern artistic feel of my room!

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor with a free upgrade, and loved the view. Made me realize there is a great brewery just across the street.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GurkiSinghGM, Front Office Manager at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you U6630TZdeborahc for posting this gracious review and taking the time to recognize Fabiola's genuine service.

We loved having you here and can't wait for your next visit.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing hotel. I had one of the best hotel experiences with them. After a difficult trip that landed me last minute at the W, I was taken care of from the second I walked in the doors. The check in agent, Taylor, not only helped me immensely at check in, but followed up with me throughout my stay to assist. The hotel itself is gorgeous, modern, and clean. There are lots of amenities inside the restaurant, and also lots of things nearby within walking distance, including places to get food and pharmacies. I’ll be staying here every time I’m in Boston.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear mshollyholiday,

I had tremendous pleasure and pride reading your review. I am thrilled to see that W Boston made quite an impact your trip, mainly due to our beloved and bubbly Taylor. I will not miss the opportunity to send your gracious regard over to her and to the entire team. Your post perfectly reflects our daily efforts to make every interaction, every stay meaningful and genuinely impactful.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in a near future.