Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Richard P
Los Angeles, California

Best Marriott I’ve ever stayed in. Even better than the Ritz.

Review of W Boston
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
I honestly wasn’t expecting much from this hotel and yet was pleasantly surprised. Rich in customer service got me everything I needed and did so quickly. Room service came exactly on time. Food was hot and delicious. Only issue I had was that the bed seemed to be a bit worn. But it did not affect my sleep. I’ve had this at the Ritz and Four Seasons. The hotel chains just don’t want to replace the beds because they’re expensive. Still great experience. I’ll be staying at the W more often.
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 4 weeks ago
Hello Richard P,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review. It is gratifying to read how much you enjoyed the service our Talent had provided to you . It was our pleasure hosting you, and we hope you will choose W Boston anytime you are in the neighborhood. We look forward to your next visit!

C$349
    C$293
2.7 km from W Boston
View more hotels in Boston
2,266 results
All reviews w insider stuart street the theater district lobby bar corner room street noise floor to ceiling windows higher floor chinatown valet properties college bay
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2024

Great location great hotel great enetertainment.Right in theater district if you like clubbing all the night clubs next door plus all the restuarants.Has a very crowded bar area plus a nightclub in the basement.Ostra across the street for best seafood and other restuarants within walking distance.
Great security at the door.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marriott Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2024

Dear 186talina,

We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay at W Boston. Thank you for pointing out how perfect our location is for restaurants within in walking distance from our location. It is one of the many reasons our guests choose to stay with us. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back into the area. Thank you again for the wonderful compliments!

Reviewed April 27, 2024 via mobile

I was here for a business trip. They had room service breakfast delivered promptly at 6:30 am every morning that I needed it. The hotel swiftly handled a noise complaint. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Marriott Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2024

Hello E3260LDmarkk,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at W Boston while you were here for a business trip. We are glad you appreciated our seamless In-Room Dining service and the efforts of our Talent in handling the noise issues you mentioned. It is also a pleasure to read you loved our stylish accommodations. We will be sure to pass along your compliments, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 26, 2024

Was visiting Boston for my wife's 50th bday. The hotel upgraded our stay and left us some nice surprises in our room on arrival. Thank you to Courtney for this especially. The hotel is very well placed to in the city with most things walkable and shops and restaurants close by.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff throughout our entire stay. Would definitely stay again.

Room tip: A Dunkin and 7/11 across the street. Bar across the road that did good meals and have screens. Walkable to Fenway, Garden, 15min to airport
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Marriott Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2024

Hello F8297EUsteveg,

Thank you for letting us be a part of your wife's 50th birthday here at W Boston! It is great to know you loved our supreme location and that our extra touches combined with the connected and amplified service provided by our Talent helped to make this occasion a memorable one. I am delighted to hear your gracious feedback, and all of us look forward to seeing you and your spouse again soon for another meaningful experience.

Courtney Velez
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2024

Sharon Z. at the Front Desk at the W Boston. Was exceptional!! She was so helpful and gave me so many ideas of what do in Boston.
She checked me in so quickly and got me off to my room pronto. She was kind and warm and very knowledgeable.

5 Star Service!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Marriott Hotels, Guest Services / Front Office at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2024

Hello 564matto,

Thank you for the excellent comments regarding your time with us here at W Boston. Our Talent has a dedicated and authentic passion to go above and beyond for our guests, and we appreciate you mentioning Sharon. We will enjoy passing along your compliments! It was our pleasure having you, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Courtney Velez
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed April 15, 2024

I recently went to the W Lounge before bringing my family to a show at the theater around the corner. We were stopping in for a quick bite like we have done many times in the past. We are friendly with many of the bartenders, valets, staff and even a few residents there so we are always excited to stop in and feel very welcomed. Unfortunately this experience was the complete opposite. Out server, Liz, was not very friendly even though we tried to engage in conversation a couple times. We were over charged for drinks and needed to dispute the bill but, had a hard time locating her and needed to walk up to the bar area. This experience won’t stop us from coming back but we will be sure to come on a night when we know someone reliable is working.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Alexandra Brooks, Marketing at W Boston, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2024

Hello Charleans2024,

My name is Nicole, and I am one of the food and beverage managers here on property at W Boston. Thank you for choosing W Lounge for your pre- theater stop. I know there are many options in the area, and I value your loyalty. Having said that, I sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience with our Talent you experienced during your last visit. Here at W Boston, customer satisfaction is something we take very seriously, and anything less than great customer service is completely unacceptable. I take responsibility for falling short of your expectations and am truly sorry.

I want to assure you this matter has been addressed with the Talent member in question. I would also like to refund your bill to further apologize for the unfortunate experience you experienced. If you could provide me with some additional information, such as the last 4 digits of your card, the total amount of the bill, or any items you consumed so I can locate the check and issue a refund.

Lastly, if you decide to visit W Boston again, and I hope you do, please let me know as I would like to introduce myself and apologize in person. Thank you for making us aware of this situation you experienced. Although it was highly unfortunate, I value both positive, and negative feedback.

Nicole Kelly