1,779 results
All reviews old state house great location freedom trail faneuil hall glass shower hardwood floors historic building boutique hotel quincy market the north end state street modern design street noise mini bar room service government center corner room
Reviewed June 3, 2017

6 adults celebrating a 40th birthday and we couldn't have chosen a better spot. Beautiful hotel, fabulous rooms, helpful Nd friendly staff and super close to everything. Would definitely recommend and return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Reviewed June 1, 2017

At some point the tallest building in Boston, it has been converted to a hotel recently. Location is excellent in middle of Freedom Trail and pretty much in the heart of Boston and close to subway. Room was good size and very modern. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom had all amenities (shower no bath). Staff was friendly and helpful from reception, concierge, bell boys and breakfast staff. Restaurant was closed when we went but should now be opened. I recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Great Hotel ldeally placed for shopping at Macy's Marshalls and also a short walk from the Waterfront and the boat trips around Boston. We arrived by Taxi from the airport and the curbside porterage was outstanding despite the hotel being full. The Hotel Aimes is in an historic building recently refurbished and no two rooms are the same. The staff here are exceptionally friendly and the welcome exceeded expectation. Whilst a Lounge area was available with free tea and coffee from a machine all day! The Lounge itself was also used as a breakfast room with the typical English breakfast or Continental. At the time of our visit the restaurant within the hotel had not reopened that was planned for the week following our departure. We stayed here for two nights. The hotel has rooms on 15 Floors.
I would like to reiterate the service at Concierge was superb and the communication Pre arrival was top drawer.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

I stayed one night to celebrate my daughter's birthday and was disappointed in general with our stay. First, I tried the online check in and it would not assign or let me select a room so I called. The woman who took my call was very abrupt and advised me that the room I had reserved was unavailable and I would be assigned a room with one bed, not the two beds I had reserved. After much back and forth and being treated like I was a big inconvenience she finally advised me that she was able to secure the correct room, ;lucky me). Considering I am paying over $450 for one night, I expected much better customer service, I almost felt like I was talking to an agent at a Red Roof Inn out in nowhere. When we checked in we again were treated with unfriendly service, we were not given the standard water bottles as gold members and in general were not even welcomed to the hotel. I stayed at the Doubletree last time for my other daughter's birthday and it was like night and day with hospitality, we actually felt welcomed and were treated as "guests". Lastly, I called the next day regarding a billing question, (they billed us three times for the one night stay), and the agent Linda was unbelievably rude, she told me there was nothing she could do and to email accounting. At this point I requested to speak with a manager and instead was transferred to another staff member, with limited English, who would not connect me to the general manager and instead placed me on hold for over 15 minutes until I hung up. This is so unacceptable, we stay at Hilton properties all of the time and this Hotel has really left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank motions
Reviewed May 28, 2017

This hotel is in a historic building right cacross the street from the old Statehouse. Great location and I had a ice few from a corner room. Since this wasn't an old hotel nuts remodeled office building , outside of the walls and windows everything else was ultra modern which was weird. It was ok for a Business trip. First class bathroom products and robe. Comfortable bed. Very walkable location with lots of restaurants close by. I would definitely consider staying there again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business