New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

US$40.00*
and up
Boston's Freedom Trail 5K Run
More attraction details
Owner description: Freedom Trail Run is the ACTIVE way to tour Boston! Our two hour guided run is relaxed & super-interesting and will show you Boston in an up-close and detailed way that's unlike any other tour. During the run, we stop at over 16 major historic sites to learn interesting facts (and take pictures!), and wind-up getting a great workout by the time we finish. Registration includes the guided run, return boat ride, drink and a great shirt.
San Diego, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“What a Great Way to Experience Boston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012

My wife and I were traveling with our kids (9 & 12) and wanted to try something different from a traditional tour. I booked this tour on their website and paid through Google payments. On the day of the tour, Eddie met us at our hotel and we quickly started to run. My daughter who was a little worried about conditioning did not have any problem. We stopped about 20 times during the 2 hour run and got great explanations on every stop of the Freedom Trail. Eddie also took a lot of pictures of the family which he later e-mailed to us.

Visited April 2012

• Korean first
Pine Grove, PA
“WHAT AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE! If you love running and sight-seeing, this is perfect! Thanks, Eddie!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

My husband and I are both avid runners and when we were searching for things to do around the Boston area, we came across the Freedom Trail Run. We immediately decided this would be perfect for us and we signed up for the last run in March. I am so happy that we found this on Trip Advisor because it was everything we expected and MORE! The tour guide, Eddie, was fantastic and knew SO much about Boston. I learned more about the city with him than I did in many years of history classes! The tour was very personal and the group that we were with were very friendly. It is awesome that you get to share a common interest with a group of people who love running as much as you do! Even though the tour may be the same, we will definitely do the Freedom Trail Run again when we come back to Boston! Thanks, Eddie, for a job well done! You made our Boston experience even better than expected!

Bath, New York, United States
“Fitness, history and fun all rolled into one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

Eddie O did an excellent job of keeping my mind off of the freezing rain! The tour was insightful, thorough and fun! Highly recommend it!

Rochester, New York, United States
“Great even for beginners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

Was in town for a convention so had vvery little time to workout and see the city. This allowed me to do both! Great idea! Well organized! Knowledgeable!

Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Fun, easy way to see Boston and get a work out in at the same time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

My friends and went on the Freedom Trail Run as part of a quick spring break get together. It was a wonderful way to get a little work out in and also learn some interesting, casual information about Boston and American History. Eddie was a wonderful guide who shared fun and engaging information about the Freedom Trail and our founding fathers. Eddie is also an experienced runner and had a great sense for gauging an appropriate pace for participants. This was wonderful, since our previous night had been packed with a huge dinner, drinks, and cannolis, and we were feeling a little slow at the beginning :) Overall, this is a really fun, unique way to see some of the important historical sites in Boston. I would definitely recommend this tour for anyone who is a casual runner.

Visited March 2012

Been to Freedom Trail Run? Share your experiences!