“Great time spent in Boston with informative, fun, interesting guide!”
Review of Freedom Trail Run

Freedom Trail Run
Book In Advance
More Info
US$40.00*
and up
Boston's Freedom Trail 5K Run
More attraction details
Owner description: Freedom Trail Run is the ACTIVE way to tour Boston! Our two hour guided run is relaxed & super-interesting and will show you Boston in an up-close and detailed way that's unlike any other tour. During the run, we stop at over 16 major historic sites to learn interesting facts (and take pictures!), and wind-up getting a great workout by the time we finish. Registration includes the guided run, return boat ride, drink and a great shirt.
Reviewed 8 April 2012

My daughter (17 years old) and I signed up last minute to do this running tour. Eddie was quick to reply and get us confirmed to join the group. We had a great time seeing the sites of Boston on the Freedom Trail. I wish I had taken the entire family. I would definitely do this again and highly recommend it!
Little perks: Freedom Trail Run T-shirt, drink at end of run, & Ferry ride!

There are newer reviews for Freedom Trail Run

Reviewed 7 April 2012

I was visiting with my wife and 2 year old daughter. I left them behind and did the run which worked well as in 2 hours I saw most of the 'must see' sights and had time to hear a lot of the history of Boston without spending all day. The 8:30 start meant the streets were quiet and Eddy O is enthusiastic with some quirky stories and interesting insights. For tourists he can also recommend restaurants and pubs (and point a few out along the run). The run itself is not too difficult but for a fast paced look at Boston this was great. I would recommend this over the duck tour if you are capable.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

My wife and I were traveling with our kids (9 & 12) and wanted to try something different from a traditional tour. I booked this tour on their website and paid through Google payments. On the day of the tour, Eddie met us at our hotel and we quickly started to run. My daughter who was a little worried about conditioning did not have any problem. We stopped about 20 times during the 2 hour run and got great explanations on every stop of the Freedom Trail. Eddie also took a lot of pictures of the family which he later e-mailed to us.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

My husband and I are both avid runners and when we were searching for things to do around the Boston area, we came across the Freedom Trail Run. We immediately decided this would be perfect for us and we signed up for the last run in March. I am so happy that we found this on Trip Advisor because it was everything we expected and MORE! The tour guide, Eddie, was fantastic and knew SO much about Boston. I learned more about the city with him than I did in many years of history classes! The tour was very personal and the group that we were with were very friendly. It is awesome that you get to share a common interest with a group of people who love running as much as you do! Even though the tour may be the same, we will definitely do the Freedom Trail Run again when we come back to Boston! Thanks, Eddie, for a job well done! You made our Boston experience even better than expected!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Eddie O did an excellent job of keeping my mind off of the freezing rain! The tour was insightful, thorough and fun! Highly recommend it!

Been to Freedom Trail Run? Share your experiences!