Charlesmark Hotel
US$253
US$238
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$316
US$263
US$306
US$229
  • Room Service
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$260
US$387
US$245
Agoda.com
US$328
US$297
  • Room Service
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$209
US$274
US$243
US$242
  • Pool
All reviewsboston public librarycopley squarerooms are smallfinish linefinishing linefresh bagelsgreat locationclassical music playingboylston streetcontinental breakfaststereo systemboston marathonqueen roombar loungetrinity churcht stationtwo blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I needed to stay overnight in the city in order to attend an evening event. From the hotel's location I was able to walk to the event in the Theater District. As previously described, my room was small but was fine for my purposes. I'm short (5 feet, 2 inches) so I had to stand on my toes in order to bend over to use the bathroom sink. This was minor of course.

Room Tip: In good weather I suspect there would be noise from the sidewalk cafe in the front.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Onna
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Being on a budget, we found this hotel on Trip Advisor and booked it before we left for the USA.What a welcome surprise to have it be exactly as promised! Because we arrived earlier than the check-in time,the staff held our luggage while we started our sight-seeing, as we only had three days in the city. The computer terminals ( and a printer!) for hotel guests to use, was great and the complimentary coffee and tea in the lounge was a welcome change to everywhere else we had stayed.The room was small, but was fine for the three days, as we spent all day every day, out and about.
The location of this hotel, was perfect, as it is so very close to Copley station and Newbury Street. We came away from Boston having had a great experience in a reasonably priced hotel in an excellent location.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SandyJohannesburg
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We spent one night at this hotel and we were really pleased with everything about it. We arrived early and were able to get into our room very shortly after. The staff was very helpful about holding our luggage for us, both on our arrival and departure days. The room was small, but smartly decorated and very functional. There was more counter space in the bathroom for toiletries than many larger rooms have. Price and location are great. There's a T stop right across the street. Free coffee and tea in the lounge and continenal breakfast make it an evern better value. Also a nice perk--two computer terminals with a printer, free to use. We plan to stay here again the next time we come to visit our daughter.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BozobRochester_NY
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Found this place through guidebooks and Tripadvisor and I say, I'm glad I booked this place!

The usual check-in time is after 3 but we arrived at about noon and we were able to check in with no problems. The room we were allocated was rather small, after experiencing big ones in DC but it was cosy. The doorway was rather dark, seeing that there wasn't any overhead lights.

The bed was rather small but comfortable and the bathroom was pretty small but clean! The daily breakfast was the usual fare but certainly good enough if you are on a budget. They have tiny teapots for hot water which you can help yourself to 24 hours a day with complimentary teas and coffee at the bar downstairs.

The location is probably the best since it is a block away from Copely station, Newbury Street, Prudential and the library is just right across from the hotel.

Overall, this is a decent and convenient place if you are on a budget. The staff were friendly enough, even offering tips on what to do and where to eat in Boston. I would stay at this place again the next time I visit again.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank vSeraphina
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I spent 3 nights at this hotel to attend a conference across the street at Westin (much more expensive). I got a great deal on hotels.com paying for 2 nights and getting 3rd free. In total I paid about $280 for 3 nights. This hotel was in a great location on boylston street, with restaurants and bars within walking distance. The presidential center (large mall) was also right down the street like 2 blocks.

The hotel itself is not your typical hotel. It has a small bar (which had a few people at night) and a small lounge. Free wifi and breakfast (basic: bagels, donuts, fruit and cheap coffee) was nice. The hotel did have 2 computers in the lounge with a printer which I used. The room itself is different then a typical american hotel, more european. My girlfriend had 1 double bed and bathroom but not much floor space. The room did have a stereo and a small TV. Not sure if the other rooms have 2 beds but mine did not. The room was probably about 8' x 10' not counting the bathroom.

The room was small but it was clean and comfortable. For the cost it was a good value.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business