“Can't stop thinking about this place after the 1st time!”
Review of Van Shabu & Bar

Van Shabu & Bar
Ranked #880 of 3,272 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I LOVE this place! Very chill, food and service quality is all OVER the Top! Professional, clean and nice environment. Sushi and Hotpot are so amazing, you can't go wrong with any of those.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I live in Dorchester and this is a fantastic spot to visit! The all you can eat Sushi and hot pot for lunch or dinner is amazing! Its worth the prices and the food is excellent!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

This is one of my all time favorite restaurants! Love that for one price you can eat all the delicious sushi and hot pot that you want! Incredible food and value! Everything is super fresh .
Their appetizers are amazing as well- wings and truffle fries, delicious. It is hard to impress me and I am impressed! Wish it was closer, we would be there all the time!!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

The good is not only amazing but healthy. You can choose your broth, what veggies and meat you wants and it will cook in your table in front of you in about 7mins. The server Felix was just great! The drinks were spectacular, a must go to if in Dorchester. I was a bit skeptical at first since everything is brought to you to raw but they slice all the food so its done at a reasonable time and it cook all the way. I had tofu, corn, broccoli with the Japanese spicy both and beef! Check them out you will not regret it. The price was just perfect!

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is one of our all time favorites! The all you can eat sushi and hot pot is amazing. The sushi is super fresh and delicious. The hot pot is bar none the best we have had. We love the spicy Tom yum broth and the choices and portions are all huge! The fish, meat and vegetables are the freshest! Garlic fries, chicken wings are outstanding. For dessert we had the fried coconut ice cream, also really good. Wait staff are many and very attentive. Would rate it higher than 5 stars, if we could and I am very critical with restaurants. There aren't many that I would even rate 4 or 5 stars. This is the tops! Too bad it's not close to home or we would be there all the time.