“My hidden ”

Ranked #1,013 of 3,454 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

I love this place and come here all the time. It's great to watch whatever game you want. Staff is wonderful and attentive. The all you can eat hot pot and sushi is the way to go. Can't express enough how much I like this place!

Reviewed February 24, 2017

I LOVE this place! Very chill, food and service quality is all OVER the Top! Professional, clean and nice environment. Sushi and Hotpot are so amazing, you can't go wrong with any of those.

Reviewed February 8, 2017

I live in Dorchester and this is a fantastic spot to visit! The all you can eat Sushi and hot pot for lunch or dinner is amazing! Its worth the prices and the food is excellent!

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my all time favorite restaurants! Love that for one price you can eat all the delicious sushi and hot pot that you want! Incredible food and value! Everything is super fresh .
Their appetizers are amazing as well- wings and truffle fries, delicious. It is hard to impress me and I am impressed! Wish it was closer, we would be there all the time!!

Reviewed June 21, 2016

The good is not only amazing but healthy. You can choose your broth, what veggies and meat you wants and it will cook in your table in front of you in about 7mins. The server Felix was just great! The drinks were spectacular, a must go to if in Dorchester. I was a bit skeptical at first since everything is brought to you to raw but they slice all the food so its done at a reasonable time and it cook all the way. I had tofu, corn, broccoli with the Japanese spicy both and beef! Check them out you will not regret it. The price was just perfect!

Been to Van Shabu & Bar? Share your experiences!