“Terrific hamburger and fries ”
Review of Tasty Burger

Tasty Burger
Ranked #134 of 3,427 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Description: With six locations on the East Coast, from Boston to Washington, D.C., Tasty Burger is a modern American neighborhood burger restaurant. Outstanding fresh ingredients are cooked to order in an incredibly fun, laid back atmosphere that has made ‘Tasty’ an instant classic. The burgers are made with all-natural hormone & antibiotic-free beef, alongside shakes, rings, fries, beer & wine; and surrounded by local artists’ work, free pool & foosball, and a digital jukebox with great music. Tasty Burger is the Official Burger of the Boston Red Sox, as well as the Official Burger of the Boston Calling Music Festival.
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

I was in Boston earlier this month on business travel when I needed a place to eat dinner near my hotel. I found this location right near my office. It’s right in the back of Fenway ballpark. It looks like a kitchy, retro kind of place -perhaps not the most attractive on the outside but the food was amazingly good. The burger is exactly as the name says – tasty. Very ample in size with a great salty flavor. Also delicious french fries. I sat out front at the picnic tables in the parking lot and ate mine while it was piping hot. It was delicious and I would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely return when in Boston next.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

We went to Tasty Burger before a Red Sox game. Fairly quick service and great food. My husband had the bacon cheeseburger and I had the Gorgonzola burger. We split the 50/50 fries and rings basket.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

In the mood for a burger, we followed the suggestion of a friend and visited Tasty Burger when we were by Fenway. Our burger choices were ordered well done vs pink in the middle and accompanied by a side order of onion strings. Everything was free, delicious, and satisfying. Great burger!

Reviewed September 8, 2017

If you are looking for a quick burger and fries this is the place however it is FILTHY! The waitress at the takeout was a sweetheart. We ordered our food and ended up taking the food inside but the host was not happy. I had put our name in and they skipped us a few times. So after I spoke up I told him he had skipped us and my husband ordered take out while I was waiting inside.The fries had a weird taste and we were heading to Fenway so we just ate quickly and left. Bathrooms are filthy and just wish they would clean the place up!!

Reviewed September 8, 2017

We ordered the Rise'n Shine burger which was as expected, very good. What really tied it together was how friendly and attentive the crew was. We caught them before the big rush preceding a concert at Fenway but the team was taking it in stride and appreciating the lull before the storm.

Been to Tasty Burger? Share your experiences!