1,400 results
All reviews medical center shuttle service mass ave complimentary breakfast dana farber free shuttle nice hotel airport shuttle parking garage front desk staff light sleeper northeastern university staying at this hotel street noise south station dunkin donuts yogurt
Reviewed January 17, 2018

Everything was absolutely great. I couldn’t have picked a better hotel. Wonderful area, the staff was outstanding, the rooms were nice and clean. I was very happy with my stay and I will be staying here again In the future!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thea M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and the level of service you received from our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back for future stays. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

The hotel is near to Boston Airport, very clean, comfortable bed, helpful staff, have free pick and drop to Airport, Breakfast was very good. They provided can facility if needed. Driver was good and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thea M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations, the complimentary shuttle service, and the level of service you received from our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back for future stays. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed January 6, 2018

The hotel was very clean. It was in a great location. The staff was very professional. Breakfast was delicious. Rooms were very functional. I definitely will stay at this hotel again when we visit Boston.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thea M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations,the complimentary breakfast, and found our staff friendly and our location convenient. We look forward to welcoming your back for future stays. Thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

Stayed at this property for New Year's.
The positive: Housekeeping does a good job, the ladies are very nice and friendly even more than the front desk staff (that was odd). Rooms are spacious with mini fridge and microwave but no security box. Breakfast was good and hot dishes changed daily. Front desk flexible with late check out.
The negative: Location, is bad and shuttle to Fenway and South Sation a hassle, and you have to deal with a disrespectful driver. Front desk seemed like they just wanted to get through the day, very indifferent and not very welcoming with just a few exceptions. When you have a Front Desk like that you already set a negative tune with the guests. Shuttle driver with an arrogant and negative attitude. Even though we reserved a spot for the airport (3pm on January 2nd) with the front desk, the lady forgot to write our names. So the driver got mad at us and raised his voice for not following instructions (which we did) Unbelievable, that they have people like this working in hospitality. He then went inside to argue with the front desk about it. If this had happened earlier in our stay I would have definitely enforce the 100% guarantee Hampton Inn is so proud of. Overall not recommended unless you need to be close to Boston Medical Center.

Room tip: 9th floor is good, less noise and close to fitness facility and pool.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and the complimentary breakfast, which we change daily to offer an array of options. I apologize for the level of service you received at the Front Desk and Shuttle, as this is certainly not up to our standard. When you have the chance, I invite you to contact me directly, so that I may learn more about your experiences. Despite these setbacks, I hope you enjoyed your time in Boston. Thank you again for your feedback. I look forward to hearing from you.

thea.melluzzo@hilton.com

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Staff was great, room clean bed comfy. Hot breakfast that changes daily. We stay here whenever we’re in Boston. Also transport to hospital and airport available. Also shuttle buses available to hospitals.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations, the complimentary breakfast and shuttles, and that you found our staff so welcoming and helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back for future stays. Thank you for your continued business.