1,910 results
All reviews precinct bar police headquarters old police station great hotel copley square lounge area coffee machine loved this hotel within walking distance newbury st excellent stay few blocks convenient location beacon hill valet parking freedom trail fenway park
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Staying at the hotel with my daughter For a long weekend in July. Looking forward to experiencing Boston for the first time. Well, so far I have emailed the hotel 4 separate times ahead of my visit to seek assistance with a car service. I have yet to receive a response.....

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Robert R, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear Scott,

So sorry to learn of this and clearly this email address is faulty or not monitored. And, as general manager we will search our records, and arrivals to see if we can locate your name, so to make contact.

This is not Loews, nor Loews Boston level of service and our record of reviews shows our commitment to our guest experience. I've provided my number direct if you care to phone.

Again, our apologies,

617.532.3838
Robert.rivers@loewshotels.com

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel! Much larger rooms than many hotels in Boston offer. A great location. Walkable to just about everything. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of the room, but it was beautiful and VERY clean! Would highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Robert R, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Duarte,

Thank you for your recent visit and taking time to share comment of our product and stay at Loews Boston Hotel!

Every member of our team strives to maintain our Loews standards, for a Four Star hotel, to insure each guest experience is positive. Daily review of our service commitment shows in our guest results and we appreciate individuals', such as yourself, for offering an endorsement.

Please let me know if you wish a picture of our accommodations, and I would be happy to send along,

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Very nice front desk staff allowed me to check in an hour early. Room was spacious and tidy. Food from hotel restaurant was hot and fresh. Walking distance to all major attractions. Quiet area allows for a good night’s sleep.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Rush,

All of us at Loews Boston thanks you for your recent stay and at offering this review.

Service, product and creating an impression is our daily focus. Thus creating memorable visits is our priority and we hope that your visit is favoured for a very long time.

Biston has s a wonderful city to visit in any season and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Best,

Reviewed July 16, 2018

The staff at Loews always makes me feel welcome and appreciated when I check in. The rooms are always comfortable and efficient, with enough room to work and relax. The valet and door staff are especially accommodating and efficient. I can't complain about anything at this hotel. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Dear Kassim,

We love to hear from our return guests and thank you for your loyalty to Loews and Loews Boston!

Our hotel is our team, and although our location is ideal and product well maintained, it is our service which leaves a most memorable impression.

We all look forward to your return,

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Boston has a new sherif in town in fact the entire building a former police headquarters, replete with historically intact details, high ceilings, Bostonian bold exterior architecture and a restaurant called Precint. What was truly amazing was the careful blending of the old and new, and the stately way the lobby and their version of a living room blended with the stainless rails to their basement restaurant Precint. But you could smell the Cappuccino pouring out of the cozy common area, that reminded me of The Hamptons with a giant flat screen tv wall, and cozy furniture. I loved getting my inner barista on, with the free varieties of coffee, latte and mocha choices, at their highly simple but sophisticated gourmet ground coffe maker. And With my cappuccino with mocha in hand I sauntered over to the cushy chairs and congratulated myself for choosing such a warm, and tastefully decorated hotel.. From it’s perfect Back Bay location, we loved bringing our dogs (spoiled queen and king not just the pets) to Boston Common and enjoyed The Precint restaurant at the hotel where we enjoyed al fresco dining and lobster omelette. The staff including managing director Robert Rivers, were gracious, open and quick and eager to provide exceptional customer service. Our room was grand and we loved the high floor corner suite, I especially loved the frette linen (check out and google frette linen) the grandest choice possible in linen. We were pleasantly surprised, and loved all the recommendations including the fun duck tours and Legal Seafood on the harbor with water front seating all arranged for us, BY TEXT MESSAGE. So If this review causes you to bring your smart money please tell them, Terry, Howard, and our dogs Lucy and Osi say hey!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Robert R, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear Terry, Howard, Lucy and Osi,

We were thrilled to have you all as guests of the Loews Boston and our team is still talking about the dog walk via a Segway!

Our team truly believes in our hospitality culture and it shows in their service style, which is intentionally meant to be unscripted. Guest often comment on service as being a key driver for determining a return visit and it sounds as if we were able to create a similar impression.

Product and location are surely important factors and I enjoyed hearing of your experience in your guest room and at Precinct Kitchen + Bar, surely not to be overlooked. Our patio dining, breakfast, lunch or dinner is quite popular and a wonderful way to enjoy the view and sounds of Boston's Back Bay.

As you have my contact, please let me know of any return date so that we can insure your King and Queen are comfy!

Best,