“Wonderfully off the beaten path”
Review of Boston Deli

Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

I have passed by this restaurant several times, but never went until now. What an incredible find! It is right on South Street, pretty unassuming place. The food is incredible, all very much made to order and homemade style. I went for lunch with a friend of mine. There isn’t a lot of seating, but a really terrific change of pace from all of the chains that you typically find these days. We had soup and egg plant Parmesan sandwiches, which were specials of the day. Everything was great! I definitely will be back another time.

Reviewed March 26, 2015

This was my first visit. I ordered the Turkey Caprice. I was able to pick the bread of my choice, I love that option! I ordered the French Baquette with Turkey, Fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes, and seasoning and had it pressed. I was delicious. Cost about 9 dollars. When my order was ready, I was suprised with a complimentary bag of Utz chips.. Perfect.

Been to Boston Deli? Share your experiences!