“Decent Seafood But There are Better Options”

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 3,292 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Atlantic Fish Company has been serving the freshest catch since 1978. All selections are exquisitely presented by a knowledgeable and efficient service staff in Atlantic Fish Company’s wood-lined dining room or on the outdoor patio. A few favorites include the mouth-watering Lobster & Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese Omelet at brunch with the full lunch menu available; crab and lobster rolls at lunch; and the New England Lobster Feast or San Francisco Cioppino at dinner. Repeat guests enjoy experimenting with specials and kids can order from their own special menu. The balanced wine list highlights more than 255 bottles of white and red varietals from all over the world, earning Atlantic Fish Company the 2017 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Atlantic Fish Company has also received a variety of additional high-ranking awards and accolades from notable outlets such as Boston Magazine, Serious Eats, Zagat, and Thrillist. Valet is available in front of our sister restaurant, Abe & Louie’s, two doors down at 793 Boylston Street. We validate after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday (you must enter the garage after 5 p.m.) and all day on Saturday and Sunday for the Prudential Center North Garage for $14. The fixed rate is only valid for four hours. If you surpass the four hour time frame, you will be required to pay full price. Please present your parking ticket to your server.
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Dined at Atlantic Seafood with a friend in March 2012. The seafood was good but nothing spectacular. I was disappointed in the quality of the calm chowder compared to other places in Boston. The chowder seemed to be heavy on potatoes and light on clams. I ordered roasted broccoli as a side dish, which was served steamed, not roasted. I did enjoy their 2 lb steamed lobster for $40 which the staff was happy to serve out of the shell. Overall, my dining at Atlantic Seafood was average. I think there are better options in the Back Bay area.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

This would have to be the best seafood restaurant I have ever been to (and there have been loads). I came here with best friends from Toronto for my birthday and had the best time. The food was to die for! The service was impeccable and the price VERY reasonable. I would certainly recommend this place to anyone visiting Boston!

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Been here three times this month during my two visits to Boston and this establishment has been consistently very good. Service is excellent.
I used to be a Legal Seafoods fanatic until I discovered this restaurant on Boylston Street, steps away from the Apple Store.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

First night in Boston and had the pleasure of dining at Atlantic Fish Company. Our waiter made some good recommendations especially with wine and the Peppermint Ice Cream Pie was delish! Coming back for seconds!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Our favorite seafood restaurant in Boston. Whenever we visit, this is a 'must' on our list. The restaurant offers an extensive menu and is open to accommodating special requests. The portions are more than generous. When I've wanted a smaller portion, I've ordered the appetizer size. Very nice wine list, even by the glass.

Been to Atlantic Fish Company? Share your experiences!