“Great pub”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beacon Hill
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had our lunch in this famous Boston pub. We needed to wait around 15 minutes to be seated but it was okay.
Ordered their burgers with fries done medium well. Even the fries were tasty. Also some corn chips with spinach and uartichoke dip.
Nice place and service was good and fast.
They have a souvenir shop where you can buy shirts, etc.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,376)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We've been to Cheers on Beacon Hill many times. Anytime we have out of town guests they all want to see "Cheers". The food is outstanding and the wait staff great. The CHOWDER is a must. Enjoy

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Walking around downtown, near Faneuil Hall and saw Cheers Bar... Great I will go in...
Wait this is not the Original as I remember from the TV show... The entrance was downstairs...
So I went to the store and spoke to the lady. She said the Original Cheers was a 20 minute walk away and here's a map!
So off we go!
Great walk thru the city...
And finally after the park, I saw the sign... I watched the show in UK as a kid... Now I am here
Went in, so busy.. No tables for a single so the server asked me to prop up the bar... No problem!
Decided to visit the souvenir shop - Bought a magnet - So cool. Then upstairs to leek around the TV set. Couple of photo's later and I am back down in the bar...
Squeezed into my space and asked Billy for a recommendation!
Great choice came my way... 3 times!
Great atmosphere got chatting to some guys from Chicago.. and some locals.
Had a great time. Highly recommend and yes... Everybody knows your name!
Awesome = Thanks guys :-)

1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Typical family restaurant with decent vegetarian options. Fast service. It’s inside an old building with a remarkably convoluted and interesting interior. There’s a shop with various Cheers memorabilia for sale.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had to gone during our first trip to Boston. The pub is small and it was crowded. They have a back room and bar to accommodate guests. It was nothing like the show but we had to stop by. Just had drinks.