“College bar”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Its a nice place for students to hang out. Don't expect a lot of frills, instead its possible to have a good time with friends with some affordable beer.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

For a bar its size, it packs a punch. The variety of sandwiches, wraps, and other bar fare are amazing. The drink selection is good also. It doesn't have a lot of TVs, but they are strategically placed on the most important sporting events. I went there to watch the U.S. play Mexico in a World Cup qualifying game. Although the volume was on the NHL playoffs, the viewing of the soccer game was good.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

This is a studenty place and is a proper pub. Nothing fancy about it - just good beer and big helpings of food. What more could you ask for? We did not eat but did sample their beer selection!
Worth a visit!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I was on my way to the museum and I got hungry. I stopped in here and had the best chicken noodle soup I've had in a long time. I had a beer as well (forgot which one). The decor in the bar makes it so unique and one-of-a-kind.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

This pub isn't amazing- but it sure is a great tradition! I spent many nights here with friends during college, and really enjoyed the cosy atmosphere, cheap pitchers of beer, etc. We also came here after graduation, and I always stop in every time I'm back in Boston. During the day I would say it's family friendly, but at night it's mostly college students. Overall a fun, inexpensive little place.