“Quick sandwiches”

Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Neighbourhood: Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Neighbourhood: Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Reviewed October 26, 2016

Stayed @ nearby Best Western, hotel staff recommended this place for a great sandwich.....was perfect

1  Thank 215Sandy49

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at a hotel near by. After days of sight seeing we ordered in. The pizza was great and came very quick! We also ordered garlic bread which is as also good.

1  Thank Missy A
Reviewed March 3, 2016

I called in my order (staying at a hotel). They were polite when taking my order and got the order correct. They said it would be 30-45 minutes and it was 45 minute to the second! Pleasant person delivered and the food was great. The salad had nice sized pieces of carrot, shredded red cabbage, green peppers, cukes, 4 large cherry tomatoes and a few olives. Plenty of dressing on the side and the iceberg lettuce was fresh and crispy. I also ordered the turkey roll up with cranberry dressing, which must have weighed 3 lbs. After the salad, I couldn't even eat it so I had half for lunch the next day. Everything is super fresh and they are not skimpy!

Reviewed February 2, 2016

Stayed at the Hampton Inn adjacent from this spot. I didn't feel like a sit-down restaurant meal so I checked out the reviews on TA for this restaurant and walked right over.

I liked everything about it....family run, very good food, sassy and friendly help, flexible with their menu, fair pricing and very quick!

I ordered a Greek salad with a few personal changes..."no problem at all sir" came right back at me. Three minutes later she dropped it on my table with a smile.

Huge, tasty, and fixed the way I ordered it. The grilled barbecue chicken was amazing!!

The New Market Grill is not trying to be anything but a quick, good, food stop for the neighborhood, and they have succeeded. Absolutely worth it!

Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

We ordered pizza and original wings. The Pizza wa very greasy but excellent. The wings were amazing. The wings were fried sauce less wings with dipping sauces. Very good!!