“Don't miss Regina!!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We stumbled into Regina during our trip to Boston and felt like we hit the lotto and a friendly local confirmed that it was a Bostonian favorite. The pizza was amazing and the servers were friendly. We were very impressed with the history of the oven and the restaurant overall.

Date of visit: February 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,519)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We went to Regina because of a friend, who lived in Boston for a while. The pizza was pretty normal, but I guess is a really traditional spot in town.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Amazing. Doesn’t look like Much but the pizza is to die for!!! I would love to go back and eat there again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Quality of ingredients used is very good, for me there's too much topping tho. This is very much a personal choice, and you can request 'less', but by default the amount of topping leads to a more sloppy pizza that's hard to keep a crispy base on.
I'm from Europe and my style of pizza is definitely traditional Italian - thin crispy base and a balance of crust to topping - and I'm comparing based on pizzas I've eaten in Naples, Rome, Tuscany, Milan...
That personal preference aside, this is the best pizza I've had so far in the Boston area, it's not the cheapest but considering the high quality of ingredients used it's fairly priced. And the takeaway pizzas are to a really good standard too, no corners cut.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I honestly had no idea Boston had such a trove of Italian restaurants. And Regina is a jewel. The place was packed on a Saturday night. We did take out using online order on their website. It was a regret not to eat in, such a charming friendly place. Back to the pizza. It was the best pizza I ever ate. No competition.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Regina Pizzeria? Share your experiences!