“Excellent meal in Little Italy (North End)!”

Bacco Ristorante & Bar
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: North End
Cross street: Parmenter
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We were seated immediately upon our early arrival for a reservation. Cozy dining atmosphere upstairs. Meteo was very attentive and made great recommendations. Caprese salad and chicken parmesan were outstanding. The cheese and sauce on the chicken and pasta were great complements. I plan to return with more friends soon!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I went to Bacco’s with a reservation for 6 people at 7pm and they seated us right away (when my whole party arrived). Our server was very friendly along with the bartender. We had the calamari as an appetizer and it was delicious! However, my meal was not outstanding. I had eggplant parmesan and it was warm. I’ve definitely had better. My friends all said they enjoyed their meals. After we finished our meal, it took a while to get our check. Overall we did have a lot of fun and I would go back and try another meal.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Our hotel concierge recommended this restaurant (said it was their favorite) and made the reservation for us. So we all took a cab across town only to be utterly disappointed. The appetizers were fine, but the entrees were all bad. Everyone was really disappointed with their food. Were five people sat at a table for four, so it was cramped, even though larger tables were available. This is probably the last time we every trust a concierge like that, but little Italy looked full of interesting places, probably most of them better than Bacco.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Staff as always were gracious, friendly and helpful.
Meals were good, not great.
Veal was tender but Veal Parm was over cooked, over fried.
One meal was served cold, while others were fine.
Salads were all served under-dressed, but quickly remedied with dressing added on the side.
Ambience as always was nice. Will certainly return, but will be more vocal if things are not right.
Joel & Rosalie...Boston, MA.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Dropped in to this place late last night, with family. Sat upstairs. Table of 7. The staff were very friendly and great service. The food was excellent too. The only turn off and a big one for me, was to see 2 mice running across the restaurant floor. i mentioned this to the waiter and he was quite unconcerned and said it was very common, because the buildings are so old and it's very cold outside. Hmm. I like seeing little furry animals but not when I'm eating in a restaurant and I'm pretty sure the local Food Safety officer might not be so sympathetic.

Date of visit: January 2018