“Always delectable!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: West Roxbury / Hyde Park / Roslindale
Reviewed November 22, 2016

This is one of our favorite restaurants to go to. The food, service and ambiance are all absolutely wonderful. Most amazing fresh baked bread I have ever had. It is so hard not to eat too much bread. Hands down one of the best caesar salads! My husband always gets the Linguine Frutte di Mare with lobster in a fra diavolo sauce. Let's just say not one bite is left behind. I love the Pappardelle - ribbon noodles tossed with shrimp and arugula in a pink sauce! Absolutely savory. I can't wait to go back!!!

4  Thank Dianne O

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

I love the antipasto, the pasta dishes and the tiramisu. I sometimes enjoy sitting at the counter and watching the chefs cook the delicious meals. The staff is friendly and nice. Must visit if you're in Roslindale!

4  Thank Mike A
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Wow, I just finished dinning at Delfinos and I have to admit it was one of the best dinners I had in a while...sitting at the bar solo was like being with friends or family. They were very attentive and the food was exceptional!

4  Thank infoCityViewTrolleys
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Fresh home-made pasta, great friendly service, not much of ambiance. A bit noisy, but very pleasant overall.

2  Thank yelena64
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Delfinos is my go-to for great Italian outside of the North End. The chocolate bread pudding is awesome

3  Thank Kevin T. W

Been to Delfino Restaurant? Share your experiences!