“Nice Sandwich Place”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: South End
Description: Formaggio Kitchen South End is a cozy gourmet food and wine shop in Boston's historic South End. We are the sister store of Cambridge staple Formaggio Kitchen. Our main focus is cheese, we stock over 100 types, as well as natural wines, craft beers, charcuterie, olive oils, vinegars, honeys, jams, condiments, spices, coffee, tea, flours, beans, grains, rice, chocolate, cookies and candy. We also offer take-out meals, lunchtime sandwiches, and catering platters and appetizers.
Reviewed July 17, 2015

I had a sandwich takeaway when I was driving with my colleague. They had a variety of choices for sandwiches and burgers that they can make for you on order. Worth the wait and the sandwich tasted delicious! I will recommend to pop in a get your sandwich and spend sometime in a park on a sunny day

Reviewed June 7, 2015

A great selection of cheeses, meats, provisions and carefully curated wines. Sandwiches and prepared foods are great, too.

Reviewed May 16, 2015

I have always come here for the cheese. Great selection! This time I decided to have a sandwich. They don't do custom made sandwiches but there was quite a selection. I chose a bacon arugula sandwich which they grilled to perfection. Paired this with little bits of cheese samples in the store, a browse around the shop at all the various decadent foods, a good chat with the fromagerie, and a homemade alfajore cookie = wonderful experience! Will return.

Reviewed April 25, 2015

The most amazing selection of cheese , salamis , pasta , oils , vinegars etc . A great selection of delicious and difficult to find foods including fresh truffles when they are in season . If you can't find it they will locate a product and get it for you . I love this place .

Reviewed March 13, 2015

The best of many really good cookies behind the counter. The main focus is their wines, beer, meats and cheeses. They have an wide selection of spices and other specialty ingredients. They also brew the best cup of coffee in the city in my opinion.