Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
lmh4935
Belmont, Massachusetts

Good hotel . Nice breakfast. Hotel is in hood location and clean warm room.

Review of 140 Clarendon
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 23, 2020
Good hotel . Nice breakfast. Hotel is in hood location and clean warm room. But one thing that bothering was the manager cancel my reservation because of rate check in. Even though he gave me batter room, I was embarrassed.
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    C$467
0.6 km from 140 Clarendon
View more hotels in Boston
2,618 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2020

This is a very clean, friendly hotel that is perfectly situated for spending time in downtown Boston. It provides everything you need in a hotel. I would not call it a luxury hotel, but since I don't want to pay luxury prices, this is a perfect combination of the elements I hope for in a hotel. Friendly and efficient staff, clean, comfortable room, and superb location.

4  Thank Schoonerboo
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Central location, cheap, clean and comfortable. Would definitely book again. Rooms aren't massive but for an inner city hotel, I don't think you could do much better in this price range. There's also a tasty Italian cafe in the building which is handy.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank mikemclean2018
Reviewed January 19, 2020

I wish Jaren brown all the best thank you so much for everything this trip to Boston was traumatic for me. I’m grateful for Jaren who turned it all around . Thank you for being a decent human being there very few people like you in the world thank you so much for being able to support me at my difficult time thank you for being able to find me a room despite me showing up at 3 am in the morning I appreciate you so much I can’t even express you are the reason why I was safe whilst in Boston.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank mnajju971382
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Received a loud bang on our door at 3 AM followed by multiple phone calls from the front desk at 3:15 accusing us of making too much noise. We WERE dead asleep but not anymore... My girlfriend is freaked out and feeling unsafe.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank btburgess614
Reviewed January 16, 2020

I enjoyed my short stay at Hotel 140 very much! The staff is very nice and they go the extra mile to help you. The hotel is at a very convenient and beautiful location, everything is close to their building. Their rooms a fully equipped and cozy. They have secure elevators and a guest lounge. I just stayed one night but I am surely going to book them whenever I am around Boston. Thanks for the experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business