“One of the best meals I have ever eaten!”

La Catrina Fonda Mexicana
Ranked #1,115 of 3,585 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 2, 2016

I ordered the la vintage burrito that had a mixture of chorizo and steak. The taste was extraordinary. My husband ordered the chicken quesadilla and also said it was very good. We both discussed extending our stay in Boston to just go back to La Catrina tomorrow! Excellent prices and excellent quality.

Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

We went because we were in the neighborhood and someone had recommended it...and that was a great recommendation! Definitely worth going back! Great selection of beers and authentic Mexican food. The waiters are very nice and help you chose what to order depending on how hungry you feel...the sizes are huge!!!!! We had the chicken burritos which are AMAZING!
Nachos and salsa are served before ordering, they are for free.
GREAT cuality-price relation!
If you are around, you have to try this place!!!!!

Reviewed October 16, 2015

My husband and I ate dinner here while staying at the hotel nearby. We both ordered the carnitas plate and were very satisfied with the food. My husband also got a pina colada, which was tasty and not overly sweet as many of the mixes can be. Prices were reasonable and portions were large. Would recommend if you are in the neighborhood!

Reviewed September 16, 2015 via mobile

I've tried several items on La Catrina's menu, and all of them have been great. I especially like the enchiladas. It's never too busy here and the service has always been quick.

Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

A small eatery along Commonwealth in Brighton. Great Mexican food that doesn't resemble typical American Mexican food that much. Similar in name maybe but the tastes and added twists to their recipes makes their food amazing.
Priced well and portions are ample.