The Westin Boston Waterfront
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
YOTEL Boston(Boston)
2,807 results
All reviewsconvention centercomedy clubsilver lineirish pubheavenly bedcity barboston waterfrontattending a conferencesouth stationthe world trade centerclose to the airportcab ridelarge hotellogan airportrestaurants and barsconcierge deskpublic transportation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Our stay in Boston was awesome and this hotel was the icing on the cake. We spent 4 nights here. Although this hotel is not exactly on the water, you can see the beautiful view of the harbor from your window. The first thing you notice when you walk in is the aroma of the hotel, it's delish. I wish I could bottle it up and take it home. Check in was quick and accurate. Room service was prompt and accurate. The room was spacious and very clean. We had no problems whatsoever. The drawback to this hotel as for many in the area, parking is outrageous $40+/night. One would think, as a guest you would get a discount. If it all possible take public transportation, its very fast and easy to understand.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank mlatrice
ExecutiveAssistant32, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at The Westin Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Thank you for choosing The Westin Boston Waterfront as your hotel of choice whil in Boston and for posting a wonderful review. We look forward to hosting you in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I stayed here for two nights during a business trip. I had issues with the room - noisy air conditioning that was reported and supposedly fixed, but was never actually fixed. Also, I booked a traditional room, but was upgraded to deluxe because I'm at the Platinum level. I found the upgraded room to be rather small. That made me wonder about the size of the traditional room.

I didn't sleep the two nights that I was at the hotel because of the air conditioning, but I reported the issue upon checkout and would expect management to fix that. Therefore, overall, the stay was okay, but based on my experience not on par with other Westins.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
ExecutiveAssistant32, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at The Westin Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I'm terribly sorry that your stay was not enjoyable due to the malfunctioning air conditioner in your guest room. I have shared your comments with our Engineering Department to see if perhaps that particular air conditioner should be replaced. I hope this will not deter you from staying with us in the future. It would be our pleasure to ensure a more enjoyable experience for your next visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Despite 4 separate cals and requests, the ability to get turn down service...non existent.
Internet connection slow...maybe with the intent to get you to "upgrade."
The Hotel is a bit sterile. Registration was awkward..."you asked for this and we confirmed but we don't have a king...will you tak two doubles?"
The major plus is connection with the convention center.

1  Thank okcolb
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel last weekend. The check in was quick and efficient. Our room on the on the 12th floor. It was like any other 4 star hotel and the view was OK. The staff was friendly and helpful but concierge desk was often unmanned. I would rate the gym as average. The bar was lively with good choice of beer.
World trade Center T station is right across the hotel and hence access to the airport is easy.
Good hotel to stay in Boston if you do not mind walking a few blocks to get to the metro

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for posting your review. We do appreciate the feedback and look forward to hosting you on a future visit to Boston.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

My husband and I visited the Westin Waterfront for 2 nights -- and it was another great visit. Check in was early and the let us have our room early and it was a beauiful room. I wish I asked our housekeeper's name, because she was wonderful. I had a bout of plantar fasciitis and she went out of her way to get the name of her podiatrist for me and gave me directions on how to get there. I couldn't get an appointment with him, but the fact that she did that was commendable.

I know it's off the beaten path, but you can take the Silver line and meet up with the red line and go from there. I'll definitely visit again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank terithecook

I was delighted to read your review of our property and would love the opportunity to recognize the room attendant you mentioned. Please feel free to email me at donna.frechette@westin.com or call me directly at 617-532-4863. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you will visit us again in the future.