2,993 results
All reviews convention center comedy club silver line irish pub heavenly bed city bar boston waterfront the world trade center attending a conference south station close to the airport large hotel logan airport concierge desk public transportation few blocks the north end
Reviewed October 6, 2015

It's a beautiful property and the rooms are nicely appointed and spacious--everything you would expect at a Westin. However, I judge most big business hotels by the service available in their restaurants and bars (essential for business meals), and the Westin doesn't deliver. It's essentially impossible to get a drink in the lobby bar, and once or twice I had to get up and walk over to the hostess to see if she had told the waiter we were even there. I would definitely not meet any clients at that bar, since service is so subpar (tried it two days in a row, and it was the same). They have oysters at that lobby bar, but they just come on a plate with no ice. It doesn't look very pretty, and also doesn't seem entirely safe, considering that it's raw seafood. That said: pretty hotel, nice breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
MJorgensen, General Manager at The Westin Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay. I want to apologize for the service you received while at our bar. I have shared this feedback with our Director of Food & Beverage who would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further. She can be reached at cathy.roccoforte@westin.com. Again, our apologies for this issue.

Reviewed October 5, 2015

I stayed at this hotel back in '07. At that time, I was alone and traveling for business. There were no problems with the visit but nothing extraordinary. My husband and I chose to stay there to celebrate our 20th anniversary in Sept '15. The stay was tremendous! The room was quiet and clean. Matt Tomkewicz, the Experience Specialist, emailed me ahead of time to see if we needed anything. He was very helpful in sorting out the tickets that we had purchased for the comedy show (Yes, there's a comedy club right in the hotel!). He greeted us when we checked in and I have a feeling he was responsible for the bottle of champagne that was delivered to our room! Sarah, the front desk registration person, was friendly, polite, and efficient. We travel at least 3 times a year and I have to say that this was our best experience ever. This hotel is going to be my hotel of choice whenever I have to travel to Boston.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deb S
Reviewed October 4, 2015

I had the pleasure of staying at the Westin for a convention last week. It was an overall good experience made even better by fabulous employees like Brian Konen and Jalyse. Thank you to both of them for providing superior service, they are a true asset to your hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed October 4, 2015

The staff is incredibly friendly. Room was immaculate and the bed was just super. Perfect location, great lobby bar. For a business traveller this was god send hotel. Easy walk to the waterfront which has great places to eat and drink. 10 minute cab ride from logan and always cabs out front!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Erik G
Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

Thrilled with our decision to move out of downtown Boston for our visit! The Hotel is huge but the staff is lovely! The room was sized just right and we could walk to great restaurants in the Seaport and very short cab ride to all the historic sites! Loved our stay and will definitely book again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends