“Best buffalo chicken pizza ever”
Review of IL Mondo Pizzeria

IL Mondo Pizzeria
Ranked #1,011 of 3,556 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The best buffalo chicken pizza in town, we ate it so fast I didn’t take a picture, but I’ll be sure to next time cause there’s definitely gonna be a next time! The staff are super friendly too!

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Ordered delivery of an eggplant sub, onion rings and a Greek salad . I was at work thinking I'd save the salad for the next day. When I unwrapped the sub, it was like opening the door into a smokers parlor! The whole thing reeked of cigarette smoke , making it inedible. The onion rings were ice cold, thickly battered and I think probably came frozen and were fried at the restaurant.

The next day, I opened the salad. The bread that came with it was an unadorned piece of pizza, instead of the traditional piece of pita that usually accompanies a Greek salad. The dough smelled of smoke so I threw it out. The salad had huge chunks of unevenly chopped cucumber , 2 small cherry tomatoes, a scoop of feta , and vast amounts of romaine lettuce. Basically garbage covered in feta cheese.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

This pizza is fantastic. I went here for a quick bite on a Sunday evening, and paid $7 for two huge slices of pizza - one cheese slice and one buffalo chicken slice. Both were incredible. A lot of New York style flop to the crust, which I was fine with, because the outer rim of the crust was light, crisp and crunchy to make up for it. The buffalo chicken pizza was the real standout, but both were delicious. Great bang for your buck. Will absolutely visit again.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

Walking cold on the Huntington ave and looking for a place to eat... This small corner store waved at me from a distance. Once inside, loud talking staffs awakened my hunger even more... The cashier, a girl greeted me with my order Steak and Chesse. The most delicious steak and cheese I ever had. The beef is natural curled and tendered with no fat. Before I finished, I also ordered three different pizzas. Excellent! Viturally no greasy with REAL cheese. Brought everything home and shared. Everyone gave a THUMB UP!

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

For me a critical element of a great pie is a crispy, nicely browned crust. Not here at Mondo’s today. Soggy.