“Best Pedicure EVER!!!”

Bliss Spa Boston
Ranked #2 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Get ready to unwind like never before because Bliss® Spa Boston is anything-but-common. Our newly renovated spa features 5,800 square feet of tension-fighting facilities, including a new luxe nail lounge, quicklbliss® wax room, and an all-natural airbrush tanning theater. Enjoy our award-winning services in a friendly, upbeat environment.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed June 20, 2017

I always come here to get my pedicures and I always see Nancy. Bliss always makes sure that their tools are clean and sterilized for each client, and that reassures me that I am coming to the right place. I highly recommend anyone to come here for ANY service. The technicians are very well trained, professional but personable and friendly!

Reviewed June 18, 2017

I visited the Bliss Spa as a surprise visit for my boyfriend for Father's Day. We both had the Heels n Peels body treatment done and it was very relaxing. I would recommend it to anyone. The staff was very friendly and explained everything in full detail. I would definitely visit again.

2  Thank Lillian J
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Went for a pedicure with Alexis last night. The experience was amazing. She brought me some tea and brownies, before we started. Then she gave me wireless Beats headphones, so i could watch a movie on their ipad stand and a heated neck pillow. I almost felll asleep I was so comfty. lol The foot massage was sooo clutch from a long week of work! What more could I ask for?!?! Glad I found this place. I'll def be back to see Alexis for my next mani/pedi. :)

Reviewed May 30, 2017

I came in for the "manly" mani/pedi and it was glorious! I know many men who won't try these services because they feel it will emasculate them. Let's just take a minute here and address that insecurity: Mani/pedis feel amazing and have super health benefits, even for the dudes. So - treat yourself!

As for Bliss, this is one of the best places in Boston. Arrive early so you can take a steam shower and sit in the lounge, sipping some tea and eating some snacks. The pedicure takes about an hour and includes a nice foot massage. The manicure takes less time. Of course, all depends on whether you decide to try a color, or not. So relaxing and peaceful and a wonderful experience.

I'll be back, for sure!!