Review Highlights
Bliss Spa will make your day so special!

The spa manager here, Megan, is so helpful, caring and considerate. I really recommend this Spa and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Cathryn G
A fabulous experience

I worked with Megan to set up a group birthday spa day. She was extremely helpful-- speedy... read more

Reviewed December 29, 2018
christinahK6890YS
Boston, Massachusetts

Recommended experiences in and around Boston
Go Boston Card
138 Reviews
from US$56.00
from US$25.00
from US$99.00
from US$100.00
More Info
All reviews massage therapist excellent massage problem areas josefina skilled
Reviewed April 10, 2018

The best scrub EVER from fantastic massage therapist Vincent Tieu at Bliss Labs Boston. Location is fabulous and the amenities are great but Vince really was the main attraction. He was extremely thorough and highly skilled. Highly recommend him as he is very professional and the gender difference was not an issue at all.

Date of experience: April 2018
Jessica W, Director of Spa at Bliss Spa Boston, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you Christina! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your scrub with Vince and your experience at Bliss. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

I found this service on trip adviser and was drawn to it because of its high rating. I wanted a longer massage but the only availability was for 50 minutes. I scheduled the massage and gave my credit card info with the assurance it wouldn’t be charged. At the end of the call Mathew informed me of the 24 hour cancelation policy.

I hung up the phone and called back 3 minutes later after calling another spa and scheduling a longer service. I was informed by the same employee that I would be charged in full.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank caseyb219
Reviewed September 5, 2017

After recently moving to the Boston area, it was hard to find a quality nail salon that was clean and reasonably priced. Bliss is a stunning space with a phenomenal staff. You receive a longer service for a better quality at the same price as most of the salons throughout Back Bay and Downtown. Nearly a month later, the pedicure is still in perfect condition! The massage service was also phenomenal- it was the most relief I have ever received from sciatic nerve pain (the massage therapist was Ganitha). Rarely do all-service salons live up to the hype but Bliss is an exception and has become my Boston go-to.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed June 20, 2017

I always come here to get my pedicures and I always see Nancy. Bliss always makes sure that their tools are clean and sterilized for each client, and that reassures me that I am coming to the right place. I highly recommend anyone to come here for ANY service. The technicians are very well trained, professional but personable and friendly!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2017

I visited the Bliss Spa as a surprise visit for my boyfriend for Father's Day. We both had the Heels n Peels body treatment done and it was very relaxing. I would recommend it to anyone. The staff was very friendly and explained everything in full detail. I would definitely visit again.

Date of experience: June 2017