Review Highlights
Great for a "Sprinkle"

First, I want to thank Megan Donnelly for her help. I was coordinating a "sprinkle" (i.e., trendy... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Ashley H
Amazing spa day

Joanne Beaubrun was AMAZING! Joanne's hands felt like pure heaven. I felt very tight and stressed... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018

from US$55.65
from US$27.95
from US$35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Today I received the Fabulous Facial- and couldn’t be more impressed with the results and experience. My technician was Josefina and she was very friendly and overall was phenomenal, after my skin consultation and her listening to my concerns she recommended adding on an acne alpha beta peel for my oily and acne prone skin. She explained what every product did and how it was going to affect my skin, and made the experience very comfortable . I was in complete BLISS during and after treatment. My face was glowing afterwards! Highly recommended! Definitely will be back. Thanks Josefina!!

Jessica W, Director of Spa at Bliss Spa Boston, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you for your review, eds2233. We are so glad that you enjoyed your facial and results with Josefina! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2018

The best scrub EVER from fantastic massage therapist Vincent Tieu at Bliss Labs Boston. Location is fabulous and the amenities are great but Vince really was the main attraction. He was extremely thorough and highly skilled. Highly recommend him as he is very professional and the gender difference was not an issue at all.

Thank you Christina! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your scrub with Vince and your experience at Bliss. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

I found this service on trip adviser and was drawn to it because of its high rating. I wanted a longer massage but the only availability was for 50 minutes. I scheduled the massage and gave my credit card info with the assurance it wouldn’t be charged. At the end of the call Mathew informed me of the 24 hour cancelation policy.

I hung up the phone and called back 3 minutes later after calling another spa and scheduling a longer service. I was informed by the same employee that I would be charged in full.

1  Thank Casey B
Reviewed September 5, 2017

After recently moving to the Boston area, it was hard to find a quality nail salon that was clean and reasonably priced. Bliss is a stunning space with a phenomenal staff. You receive a longer service for a better quality at the same price as most of the salons throughout Back Bay and Downtown. Nearly a month later, the pedicure is still in perfect condition! The massage service was also phenomenal- it was the most relief I have ever received from sciatic nerve pain (the massage therapist was Ganitha). Rarely do all-service salons live up to the hype but Bliss is an exception and has become my Boston go-to.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

I always come here to get my pedicures and I always see Nancy. Bliss always makes sure that their tools are clean and sterilized for each client, and that reassures me that I am coming to the right place. I highly recommend anyone to come here for ANY service. The technicians are very well trained, professional but personable and friendly!