“Come here to relax!! ”

RelaxSation Massage Therapy
Ranked #5 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Boston
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

What a gem!!! I highly recommend this place! Clean comfortable and the ladies are respectful and quiet which is not a normal mani/pedi trait ! I loved Wendy for pedicure and especially for massage!
Def coming back !

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 28 June 2016

On the strong recommendation of friends, my wife and I visited RelaxSation last weekend. I opted for a 90-minute, deep-tissue massage, and my wife chose a gel manicure, a spa pedicure, and a 20-minute chair massage. In word, both of us found our visit INCREDIBLE. We're not easy to please, as we have had the good fortune to visit many spas worldwide. My full-body, deep-tissue massage was every bit as wonderful as our friends assured me it would be. My therapist was friendly and professional and rendered a massage that was topnotch in every aspect. My wife was delighted with her manicure and was so happy to find that the pedicures at RelaxSation are done with basins and individual sanitary liners, much safer and cleaner than the water jets used by many spas. In short, we will both be coming back to RelaxSation often. I'd recommend RelaxSation to anyone looking for first-class massage and nail services in a stylish and soothing setting and atmosphere. A very special spa--especially for anyone who appreciates the difference between an adequate massage and a terrific one. My wife gives her manicure, pedicure, and chair massage an equally high grade. Given the quality of the staff and service, the prices are excellent. They take walk-ins, but I'd definitely suggest making an appointment.

2  Thank worldwandererBoston

Been to RelaxSation Massage Therapy? Share your experiences!