“Best. Reuben. Ever. ”

Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Wow! Sam LaGrassa’s has huge, delicious sandwiches!! The Reuben and coleslaw were amazing. We can’t wait to go back!

1  Thank DanielleTCU
Write a ReviewReviews (1,386)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I love a good deli
Every few years, I crave a great pastrami sandwich.
We went to LaGrassa’s and I was worried
This wasn’t a New York style deli
And I was mortified to learn that their pastrami sandwich had a sweet flavor and was very lean.
How is that a pastrami sandwich
But, it was terrific
Different
But terrific

2  Thank Lynnesadams
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I have 2 words for you... Chipotle Pastrami. If you enjoy pastrami, try it. The best sandwich in town. Other sandwiches also excellent here... esp. when they are selections that get warmed up a bit. Missed my fix for a few mos... now I'm ok again.

1  Thank WINEandTRAVEL
Reviewed March 29, 2018

A local suggested I visit Sam LaGrassa's and tried one of their sandwiches. Upon walking in to the restaurant, I saw how huge the sandwiches are and I decided to have a Chicken Garden Salad instead, which was also HUGE! I would've ordered a sandwich but unfortunately the hotel I was staying at did not have a fridge or microwave, so I couldn't ask the sandwich to go. The salad was very good and fulfilling, but I think sandwiches are much better, even if I did not try one. Will do on my next visit! Highly recommended place if you come to Boston!

1  Thank dreamer8313
Reviewed March 29, 2018

I just started working in the financial district as did a google search for "sandwich places near me." Sam LaGrassa's came up and it had lots of starts and good comments. I tried it out and it was worth the walk. I had the Jumbo Pastrami sandwich. I ate over 2 days. There was a ton of Pastrami. I will be going back and trying other things.

1  Thank Patricia E

Been to Sam LaGrassa's? Share your experiences!