2,037 results
All reviews bristol lounge house car public gardens executive suite room service newbury street indoor pool beacon hill luxury hotel the location is perfect beautiful hotel fitness center freedom trail fs concierge wedding commons
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I would never stay anywhere else! This hotel is amazing!!! It's better than perfect!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel to all types of travelers. What I liked the best is how welcoming they were to my whole family including my dogs. They were well prepared to handle anything. My whole family teenagers and adults alike felt relaxed and cared for! We went for Christmas and all had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: All the rooms are Great.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
FSBoston, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Thanks so much for your comments – and for choosing Four Seasons Boston as your "home away from home" this Christmas! We make every effort to ensure guests young and old feel welcome and catered to, so it’s so great to know these efforts were felt during your stay. We hope you were able to enjoy the Pool (a great spot for all ages!) as well as The Bristol Lounge. Happy memories are music to our ears, so thank you again for sharing this with us. We hope to see your family again next year (if not sooner!).

Reviewed January 20, 2012

The hotel (and in particular our room) was marvellous. Worth booking one of the larger rooms - it was spacious and well-furnished.

We travelled out for 5 nights for my boyfriend's birthday. It was worth telling the hotel in advance because they put some cakes and other bits and pieces in the room for our arrival.

A shame that, as with many city hotels, the pool area was a little sub-par. Nothing wrong in particular, could have been better appointed. Probably needs a refurbish. But only a small complaint (and it was very clean which is the main thing).

The staff were charming (and the concierge especially helpful). As with a number of nice city hotels, they have a free car service if you're only travelling a mile or two away. Nice but you have to book well in advance (as in before you arrive, ideally, if you happen to have made some reservations out of the hotel in advance).

Nice breakfast buffet. Also, the main restaurant does a wonderful cold seafood platter.

Room Tip: Booked a deluxe 4 seasons executive suite with a garden view - wonderful.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HM1234
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Loved the service here and the rooms are lovely. We had a room facing the public garden which was lovely (trees all lit up for the holidays). Ordered room service breakfast and it come very quickly - always nice.

no complaints!

Room Tip: Face the public garden or common.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I have stayed here twice, both for work as I was hosting an event in the hotel. As a result I was upgraded to a large suite. The room was so very lovely, with beautiful furnishings, it felt like how I would love to have my own place. The bathroom was very nice - only complaint the shower was powerful. But it was fully stocked with L'Occitane toileteries which I just love the smell of.

On the second time I was there I had great views over the park, a stunning view in the middle of November when there are still plenty of leaves on the trees.

The service was wonderful throughout, everyone was helpful, smiley and friendly. I dont think I ate in their restaurants either time so can't rate the food, but even if you don't eat in the hotel the location is great, there are so many restaurants and cafes around so a lot of choice.

From the moment you walk in you know you are somewhere truly special and luxurious - not somewhere which is just pretending to be. This feeling remains throughout everywhere you are and is matched by the staff. I would definitely recommend staying here if you have the budget.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
FSBoston, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2012

Thank you for your review. We’re thrilled you’ve now joined us twice and have experienced exceptional service throughout….that’s our goal for all our guests, and something we strive for daily! We hope next time you’ll have the chance to try our restaurant as well – it’s a perfect setting for every occasion, from power dining to post meeting cocktails or just a casual beer and burger. Thank you again for choosing Four Seasons Boston. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!